DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Can you make it auto update the NP Ratio for your program when you make it?
    And this is what I think would be like awesome if you can do with you little program.

Auto check how many times you had sent for the game and if sent value maxed let say 3/3(here you can have the option for this so you can change what is the max value is) then show for 2 or 3 sec and auto skip and random show new game. There is more for this if only you can add the option into your program.

I know that when you run a program for a long time usually you get log-out from the browser. if you can fix the problem it would be big help.*not sure what is your main purpose of trying to create the program for tho*
    I personally do Ss with monkeygease unless I go for NP farming I would use SS.exe, which I usually don't.

blahbla I don't know what I just said. Just read and IF you understand then I hope it help you in someway

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Also make it so the database puts the safest times and score to scoresend avatars, and maybe even trophies. There are guides for this but this would be a great feature as well.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'll post a link to the site when I get on my comp, did some work on it lastnight.

EDIT: Host is having issues. :/
    Last edited by Joshsadf; 03-02-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    A long while back I compiled a list of the NP to time ratios of 200+ games. Like for example a ratio for Hassee Bounce might be 0.025s for every point or something or w/e. Every month I'd rerun the list adjusting the 1k score and like 99% of them would go through, save for a few that could be fixed by increasing the time by a second.

Based on my experience I'd say it really is possible to extrapolate the minimum time to send score as long you have the time to points ratio.

Dunno where it is right now but hopefully I can find it.
    Last edited by Leet; 03-02-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Leet View Post
    A long while back I compiled a list of the NP to time ratios of 200+ games. Like for example a ratio for Hassee Bounce might be 0.025s for every point or something or w/e. Every month I'd rerun the list adjusting the 1k score and like 99% of them would go through, save for a few that could be fixed by increasing the time by a second.

Based on my experience I'd say it really is possible to extrapolate the minimum time to send score as long you have the time to points ratio.

Dunno where it is right now but hopefully I can find it.
    If you could provide that. I might me able to work something out to do it automatically. Therefor providing real time info and also adjusted time info.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) true I did the same. And the latest list i have is for January 2012 100% went though for the whole month but the ratio changed so does the time and only 80-90% can go though, not sure how many can go though now. I might do a completed check on it later b/c i don't feel like NP farming any more

Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well here we go.

(you need an account to see links)

ONLY works properly with neopets flash games, not sponsor games.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    umm, its a web project? I don't know if you can do much.
    Can you write code that pull info directly from neopets.com such as NP Ratio? or Scores Sent?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    NP Ratio is easy etc.

Scores sent will be defined in the program.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I start to question myself, whether this is a good idea to public the minimal score/time require to get 1k NP. because that would drive a lot of newbie copy and paste it and abuse it and the NTN would have to make the requirement on score/time higher
    If you do release it should put rank require of official clraik or higher for the authorization......?

I found this idea of minimal score/time to get 1k is way *BADASS* then a new SS
    Last edited by DarkBlinker; 03-02-2012 at 11:47 PM.