Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious weight gain help needed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You need to follow a proper diet chart and exercises to gain weight. This will help you in staying fit and in gaining mass. The first and foremost step in weight gain is to add calories in your diet. The calorie intake should be monitored and must be increased. Therefore you got to increase 500 calories in your daily diet. Consume soda; this will fulfill the need of extra calories.
    • Take in protein food. This includes milk, soy milk, eggs, cheese, yogurt, and grains including bread and pasta. Proteins help in growth in all aspects therefore it not only can get you your desired shape but will also keep you fit and healthy.
    • Make peanut butter, lean meat, fish, and other poultry products your part of the daily diet. These products are restricted in diet when a person is undergoing fat loss and are useful when a person is looking for weight gain.
    • Bring a change in your daily routine. Exercises that include weight lifting should be followed. It adds muscles to your body and helps you look better. Consume three meals a day. Don’t skip your meal instead make your meals solid and nutritious. These steps along with a positive approach will definitely get you mass gain and will improve your looks.
    Something has happened!
    The Swamp Ghoul says 'I will eat your Neopets for breakfast...'

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    essentially, you need to eat more calories than you burn.
    and to put on muscle, you need to work out.
    protein shakes are great, i used to date a guy who was obsessive on his weight and would weigh himself multiple times a day -> don't do that.. it is silly.
    weigh yourself once a week, it will be much more accurate.

what works for somebody else won't necessarily work for you.
    ultimately, your metabolism will eventually slow down.. don't stress about being skinny you'll be wishing for it in 10 years time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Weight gain is not a big problem, any one can gain with little efforts and by making a healthy diet plan. For weight gain you have to take more calories and add healthy diet in your daily plan like rice, potatoes cheese, peanut butter and fruits.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    its pretty simple. do some abdominal exercies and get muscle their! do the bicycle workout, king chair and stuff like that google abdominal workouts

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I had to gain weight as well... I was 5 foot 10 and 90-95 pounds (yikes!), am now 130 ish and still get told I am too slim

Don't rush it, or you'll freak out and end up losing more. Try to make small goals, like one pound/week to start. Don't eat a bunch of junk food to pack on pounds, but increase the amount of proteins and fiber in your diet... add a handful of walnuts here, another glass of milk there, switch to whole grains if you don't eat them already. Muscle weighs more than fat anyways!

Try following a food guide as well, life is a lot easier with one
    (you need an account to see links)

Peace!

Ps Also include excessive to build muscle, otherwise those extra cals just = fat
    Pps I suggest talking to a registered nutritionist or even your doctor to help you get on the right path

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm no expert on muscle building but I would really recommend swimming.

I don't mean taking a drip in the pool and twiddling your feet, I'm talking fast non-stop laps in free-style. If you want to keep your muscles nice and solid, toned, swim.

You can lift weights to gain muscle mass with the supplements but swimming will help you keep it if you decide to stop taking the supplements.

Great work out for your heart and lungs, relaxing too.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lol evel this thread is old.