Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are your opinions on the transsexual bathroom debate?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It's fucking stupid.. all this transgender and gender idenification crap that's been really debated the last year or two especially.. fucking media cultists making 14 year olds think they're standing up for trans people by regurgitating the information that gets fed to them through facebook and huffington post and the other shitty media outlets

JUST TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON IDU WHATS WRONG WITH HUMANITY

anyways the way I see it transgender people identify as one gender and are born as another so just use the washroom that you identify with shit it's not that hard, there's the same toilets in both washrooms the only issue is tampon/condom dispensers and urinals which any transgender person shouldn't concern themselves with since I doubt a m2f trans would want to use one while being dressed like a female..

I think it's retarded honestly who cares you're in there for 5 minutes to dispose of waste, you're not living there fuck
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Koneko View Post
    "Don't get me wrong its best kept seperate between males and females, as typically girls don't want men peeing on their seat lol"

@(you need an account to see links) -- I can't tell you how many times I've went to use a public washroom only to see pee all over the seat, or blood that wasn't flushed yet. Women can be pretty damn disgusting, trust me! XD
    I've heard from some friends they are haha, especially in bars/clubs. In bars/clubs I literally walk around in my tip toes and dance around the pee until of course alcohol gets the better of me and I need my full foot to balance myself lol