Thread: Suggestions on laptop cooling pad?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Suggestions on laptop cooling pad?

So a few months ago I invested in a gaming laptop (I know I know, desktop PCs are far superior - I just don't have the space in my apartment to have one set up).

I basically melted my last laptop playing Sims 3 on it. It wasn't nearly as well equipped as my new laptop for games so that obviously was a major problem, but I'm looking to keep this new computer from crashing like that one.

So my question is - does anyone have any good recommendations for cooling pads? Have any of you had good luck keeping a laptop cooled with a cooling pad?

I've done my googling, but tbh I don't trust a lot of reviews because I know people get paid for that stuff. I also have a bad habit of getting distracted by flashy things ("ooo this one has blue lights underneath!"). So I thought this would be a good place to get some recommendations.

Price is kind of a factor - but I want something good, so I'll pay extra for it.

Thank you in advance!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    18d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I have a cooler master notepal and it really makes a big difference. You might also want to get a can of compressed air and blow any dust out of your laptop every few months so it doesn't build up.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Compressed air! So smart. I definitely would've thought of that too late. I'll look into the notepal tonight. Thank you!