3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Any pro-wrestling fan/wrestler?

I'm a pro-wrestler in Brazil and also a huge fan of it Tell us your adventures on that sport

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by tokoloko View Post
    I'm a pro-wrestler in Brazil and also a huge fan of it Tell us your adventures on that sport
    I wrestled for two years in highschool but stopped due to injuries.

I watch it religiously every week. I actually love what they started in 2016. They pretty much took out or "injured" all the biggest stars like John Cena, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton to give opportunity to a ton of NXT callups which is good. They can see who works and who doesn't and replace with the big "injured" stars as they want.

Like on the callups:
    Big Cass and Enzo WILL be the future of the WWE. Enzo is entertaining, and they can honestly turn Cass into a monster (he's already there).
    The Von Villains or whatever won't go as fair unless they heel into good guys or something.
    Apollo Crews could go to WWE champion if they make his appearance more known.
    They need to push AJ Styles and Gallows/Anderson. Roman is honestly so hated by the fans, and the Usos are getting old, and the same stuff everytime.
    Sami Zayne has a bright future. I feel like they are trying to patch things up with him and Kevin Owens which could be interesting.
    Divas divison is a nonfactor right now. They should be pushing Paige and Sasha Banks, and instead they were pushing Emma??? (who in my opinion isn't there yet ability wise), and Natayla (who I don't think is very entertaining).
    I'm probably fogetting a few but yea. I also agree with all the people who were released recently minus Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett. I think the WWE misused these guys terribly. Oh, and Ryback. He could be the best with more training, but I think he may leave WWE.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    In divas division I prefer Asuka better than 90% of wwe divas.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens are my favorite wrestler since El Generico and Kevin Steen, they pretty much have inspired me to start training.

They also have a lot of good names at NXT right now, like Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Austin Aries, Hideo Itami, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe (who is going to a Steel Cage agains Ballor on next NXT Takeover) and Shinsuke Nakamura. The job they are doing on NXT is just amazing, bringing a lot of big names from Indy wrestling.

What do you think about the return of Primo & Epico? I don't think they are going to have a big space right now, probably they are doing this for Puerto Rico, this country is starting to get big at pro-wrestling (Is No Way Jose from Puerto Rico?).

About Emma, I heard that she is injured and will need a surgery.

I just can't wait for watch Jericho vs Ambrose in the first Asylum match xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    In divas division I prefer Asuka better than 90% of wwe divas.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens are my favorite wrestler since El Generico and Kevin Steen, they pretty much have inspired me to start training.

They also have a lot of good names at NXT right now, like Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Austin Aries, Hideo Itami, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe (who is going to a Steel Cage agains Ballor on next NXT Takeover) and Shinsuke Nakamura. The job they are doing on NXT is just amazing, bringing a lot of big names from Indy wrestling.

What do you think about the return of Primo & Epico? I don't think they are going to have a big space right now, probably they are doing this for Puerto Rico, this country is starting to get big at pro-wrestling (Is No Way Jose from Puerto Rico?).

About Emma, I heard that she is injured and will need a surgery.

I just can't wait for watch Jericho vs Ambrose in the first Asylum match xD
    Asuka is amazing also, and I think Bailey is good. They can't move them over right now though because they already moved over Becki, Sasha, Emma, Charloette and that other blonde chick. Its like the same reason why Finn Balor/Samoa Joe won't move over for awhile.

Shinsuke is so unique. I think he's going to bring a lot to WWE, and maybe inspire some new talent to switch over.

Primo and Epico are okay. They didn't really show their ability in that match. I would like to see them face the dudley boyz or usos for a little bit more competition.

I forgot about Baron Corbin or whatever. He could be so good..... WWE is stupid for making him lose at the last PPV. Like there was no reason for Dolph to win.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I hate when WWE screw some talents with stupid decisions

I think Bailey should still on NXT, I don't think they will use her correctly at main roster Same with Finn Balor (but a Ballor Club with Aj Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows would be nice).

I think I'm the only one who just hate The New Day ahaha, I really hope they give this belt to a new tag, like vaudevillains or any other coming from NXT (Or maybe Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    I hate when WWE screw some talents with stupid decisions

I think Bailey should still on NXT, I don't think they will use her correctly at main roster Same with Finn Balor (but a Ballor Club with Aj Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows would be nice).

I think I'm the only one who just hate The New Day ahaha, I really hope they give this belt to a new tag, like vaudevillains or any other coming from NXT (Or maybe Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows)

The thing about New Day is they have the crowd. They are pretty funny, and they have a really good strategy. I hated them, but now I like them. I think WWE "injured" Enzo to give the Von Villains a chance and build up Enzo/Cass. The Villains wont beat new day lol

And I hope to god that AJ beats Roman. Like jesus. Bring back the shield.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    We're a family of wrestling fanatics. We watch every week, every PPV (on the Network, of course!), Total Divas, and in 2011 we had the chance to go to SummerSlam(amazing experience btw).

Some of my favs currently; The New Day, Enzo & Big Cass, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Dean Ambrose, Bailey, and Finn Balor.

I really like that Shane has stuck around. He's really brought some life back to WWE.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I grew up in the 90's so we watched that stuff religiously. All the wrestlers from WWF man alive was it cool. Kane, his bro Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Big Show, X Pac, and who can forget Mick Foley.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I grew up in the 90's so we watched that stuff religiously. All the wrestlers from WWF man alive was it cool. Kane, his bro Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Big Show, X Pac, and who can forget Mick Foley.
    The attitude era was great! I kind of hate how they went PG.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    5d 6h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I used to watch RAW religiously up until they started having guest "GM/host" and finally stopped watching when Trump was featured. Merely a coincidence that it was him, but what turned me away was that during 3 hour shows, only 15-20 minutes would be actual wrestling, the rest just drama and storyline buildups.