Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    First of all, welcome back!

Secondly, yea. She's a bit messed up but I honestly feel like I'm in a better place too. I have recently sort of started talking to a friend of mine so fingers crossed haha
    Thanks!

Nice! I hope things work out and she ends up being a cool chick for you. Good luck dude!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Sorry to hear that man.

Summer is also a really good time to start over and meet someone new at the same time though so get out there.

Ps, I'm calling tomorrow. Sorry I've been so slackster.
    Thanks man, sorry to hear about all the stuff you've been going through too. Crazy times indeed.
    Summer is an excellent time for that. I just have to get over what happened first, I'm realizing it takes a little bit. No worries on calling them, I've been busy over here as well lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Randomly scrolling through ck and gave this song another listen. It can hit home for me as well. Had a difficult breakup about a month ago. Been about a week since we last talked and made it /officially/ over. Still working on getting my own shit together. I've been listening to a lot of country songs lately too. Funny how songs take on a completely different meaning as you go through different things in life. I never really thought about this time of the year being one where people break up a lot. I guess the summer time and new beginnings sort of makes sense though. Kinda sucks :\
    Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that it didn't work out, that sucks dude.
    I'm still pining for my ex, too, even though he wasn't the best thing for me, we'd been on and off again since I was 19. I'm not really sure who drove who crazy...
    I've been working on improving myself too and it's been making the breakup a lot easier, although home feels really empty. I might even get a third cat...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that it didn't work out, that sucks dude.
    I'm still pining for my ex, too, even though he wasn't the best thing for me, we'd been on and off again since I was 19. I'm not really sure who drove who crazy...
    I've been working on improving myself too and it's been making the breakup a lot easier, although home feels really empty. I might even get a third cat...
    Yeah it definitely sucks. Slowly getting over it. The thing that sucks the most is that there really wasn't anything that happened to cause us to break up. Usually something happens and there's yelling and screaming but there was none of that. It's summer time though, so im going to keep working on myself, like you said, and make the most of the lovely weather Three cats is pushing it. Careful, three turns into 12 very quickly haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Yeah it definitely sucks. Slowly getting over it. The thing that sucks the most is that there really wasn't anything that happened to cause us to break up. Usually something happens and there's yelling and screaming but there was none of that. It's summer time though, so im going to keep working on myself, like you said, and make the most of the lovely weather Three cats is pushing it. Careful, three turns into 12 very quickly haha
    I know... I'm naming him Ralph. From Wreck it Ralph. Not sure which one I'm gunna keep... I kind of just want a zoo of all sorts of animals. Might get some rats next.

Yeah dude it takes a while, especially when there isn't the closure you want and you still really really care. I hope you feel better soon!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-31-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have recently become obsessed with X Ambassadors, love this song. Actually Renegades is probably one of my favorite songs, ever. But Unsteady has definitely been stuck in the brain for awhile now on repeat.

You know, it's funny, until I watched the video, I didn't realize Unsteady had a relationship tinge to it -- it actually felt very much like a Millennial anthem of feeling lost and rudderless in a chaotic world. Music is a very personal and individual experience! I am sorry to hear about your relationship, though
    ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

* Coming Soon!

(you need an account to see links)
    ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariella For This Useful Post:

Bettser (05-31-2016)