41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m

Great song, especially for this time of the year ^^

Most of you probably know this song anyways but I'm sharing it. As a lot of you know, I had a really hard time with a break-up in January, and I really wasn't myself for awhile. I think I'm finally sort of settling into the shoes I was in before that relationship which is a good thing. Just around me right now, there has been a ton of break-ups between close friends of mine, and a friend of mine tried to commit suicide on Sunday (shes okay, and only did it because of a mix of drama/illegal drugs). Its honestly just the time of year. Its like right before the summer, and a lot of the people want new beginnings. So even if you're a little "unsteady", stay strong You'll get through it.

This song literally gives me goosebumps.
    Last edited by Bettser; 05-17-2016 at 03:08 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-17-2016),Cath (05-17-2016),Cybun (05-30-2016),I_royalty_I (05-30-2016),Poem (05-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    This song also gives me goosebumps. I had never seen the videoclip before and it made me feel kind of sad even if my life is going perfectly fine right now.

I'm glad to know you are feeling better after what happened to you early in 2016! Keep your head up!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Bettser (05-17-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    This song also gives me goosebumps. I had never seen the videoclip before and it made me feel kind of sad even if my life is going perfectly fine right now.

I'm glad to know you are feeling better after what happened to you early in 2016! Keep your head up!
    Thanks. Pretty much what happened in the end was that she was talking to her ex for the last few months of our relationship, and was pretty much forcing me to break up with her (even though thats the last thing I wanted to do). She got back with her ex 5 days later lol. Sick right

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Thanks. Pretty much what happened in the end was that she was talking to her ex for the last few months of our relationship, and was pretty much forcing me to break up with her (even though thats the last thing I wanted to do). She got back with her ex 5 days later lol. Sick right
    That's pretty harsh man but I also went thru a really hard time with my first daughters mom but I ended up meeting my current lady and I'm happier than ever. Shit happens for a reason, she wasn't the one but one day you will find that special someone I guarantee it bud.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

Bettser (05-17-2016),I_royalty_I (05-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    That's pretty harsh man but I also went thru a really hard time with my first daughters mom but I ended up meeting my current lady and I'm happier than ever. Shit happens for a reason, she wasn't the one but one day you will find that special someone I guarantee it bud.
    Appreciate it a lot Thanks man, and happy for you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    This is one of my most played songs lately, for the same reason.
    I've actually tried recording it a couple times, but nothing does justice like the original.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Bettser (05-17-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Sounds like something I would do, and the truth is she's gunna do it to her ex at some point, too. Some people are afraid to be loved and they play games to keep everyone at arm's length, she's gotta have it happen to her to really understand how it feels.
    This is a good song, I really relate to these vibes...
    Hope you're feeling better

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Bettser (05-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    Sounds like something I would do, and the truth is she's gunna do it to her ex at some point, too. Some people are afraid to be loved and they play games to keep everyone at arm's length, she's gotta have it happen to her to really understand how it feels.
    This is a good song, I really relate to these vibes...
    Hope you're feeling better
    First of all, welcome back!

Secondly, yea. She's a bit messed up but I honestly feel like I'm in a better place too. I have recently sort of started talking to a friend of mine so fingers crossed haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Randomly scrolling through ck and gave this song another listen. It can hit home for me as well. Had a difficult breakup about a month ago. Been about a week since we last talked and made it /officially/ over. Still working on getting my own shit together. I've been listening to a lot of country songs lately too. Funny how songs take on a completely different meaning as you go through different things in life. I never really thought about this time of the year being one where people break up a lot. I guess the summer time and new beginnings sort of makes sense though. Kinda sucks :\
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Randomly scrolling through ck and gave this song another listen. It can hit home for me as well. Had a difficult breakup about a month ago. Been about a week since we last talked and made it /officially/ over. Still working on getting my own shit together. I've been listening to a lot of country songs lately too. Funny how songs take on a completely different meaning as you go through different things in life. I never really thought about this time of the year being one where people break up a lot. I guess the summer time and new beginnings sort of makes sense though. Kinda sucks :\
    Sorry to hear that man.

Summer is also a really good time to start over and meet someone new at the same time though so get out there.

Ps, I'm calling tomorrow. Sorry I've been so slackster.