Honestly, if you're trying to get fit. It's already too late. Take preventative measures so that you're not at the state. What motivates me is that honestly, in the long run, you WILL be old and decrepited with hella health problems. So take care of your body NOW. it's a temple. Or else you'll be old, needing knee surgery, back surgery, etc.. It sucks, I've seen it at work when I do those fogey's nails.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I mean, I was always a bigger girl too. The skinniest I've ever been when when I was working 10 hour days 5 days a week at a nail salon. It was always busy so I had to help clients and didn't have time to eat. When I got home, I just went to bed from being too tired and would do it again the next day. It's actually not too bad. By the third day, your body uses reserve fat? Idk but you get a surge of energy.

Another example is my neighbor's sister. She's about 40, works as a hostess at Macayos? Anyways, they're short staffed so she busses tables too when it gets really busy. She's lost A LOT of weight.

So what I'm trying to say is, it's your life-style aka job that will make or break you.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoey95 View Post
With all this motivation in mind, be sure not to overload yourself. Feeling out of breath or short of fainting/throwing up is something I've been through before and honestly, it does suck. But you get over it after a few weeks once you get in shape.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.