DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Anyone else notice the Jounderwood shop entries that have been around for months now? There are several items in which that name shows up (like Scurvy Island Stamp) but when you click on it you get "Sorry - The owner of this shop has been frozen!". It seems like TNT has been unable to remove those entries from the shops. It's been at least 3 months now, I would say...probably longer.
    Last edited by mediterra; 09-17-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mediterra View Post
    Anyone else notice the Jounderwood shop entries that have been around for months now? There are several items in which that name shows up (like Scurvy Island Stamp) but when you click on it you get "Sorry - The owner of this shop has been frozen!". It seems like TNT has been unable to remove those entries from the shops. It's been at least 3 months now, I would say...probably longer.
    I've seen that a lot. Gets pretty annoying when I get hasty and close the shop wizard, only to have to go back and search again. Now I leave it up and make sure the owner isn't frozen.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I'm not entirely sure if this has been reported or not, but I found it last night.

I was doing a quick trade with someone on here, one of the trades had a Scorched Treasure Scratchcard in it.
    A bit later that day, I accidentally scratched that scratchcard, because apparently being in trades doesn't protect them from being used up.
    I would've thought that it would protect them, since trade protection tends to do that, but.. well, there's a first for everything!

When I went to accept the trade, I got an error that wouldn't let me proceed with accepting it, so I was forced to cancel the trade.
    And upon doing that, I didn't get the items back and the other party didn't get their NP back (apparently didn't get the trade cancellation alert either).
    It was as if nothing in the trade ever existed. Gone.

I'll have to test this with a shell to see if it happens consistently, because this is the only time I've seen this glitch.
    The good news is that neither of us lost anything of particular worth or lost more NP than was agreed on for the trade, so there wasn't any harm done.

EDIT: Confirmed, you can scratch Desert scratchcards that are in trades.
    Doesn't work for Ice Caves scratchcards, I haven't tested Spooky scratchcards.

It throws this error when I try to accept an offer:

And then the trade lot continues to exist (with the scratchcard still in it) until canceled.
    ... And now upon canceling the trade, the other item in the trade is also gone! Fascinating.

tl;dr version 2: you can scratch desert scratchcards that are in trades, and if you do so, then you rip a hole in the space-time continuum, causing all other items in the trade, and quite possibly offers on the trade as well, to disappear into the abyss.
    Last edited by Star Dream; 10-07-2017 at 10:10 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Dream For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-22-2017),Isabella (11-09-2017),npm (10-15-2017),Raposa (10-16-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Anybody else noticing weird stuff going on with Flash? Fonts not appearing on flash based dailies, pet lookups with animated backgrounds take foreeeever to load, stuff of this nature?

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuku View Post
    Anybody else noticing weird stuff going on with Flash? Fonts not appearing on flash based dailies, pet lookups with animated backgrounds take foreeeever to load, stuff of this nature?
    i've come here to ask if anyone has a solution or if it was a known problem, but i've tried to open gift box mystery capsules and it gets stuck on the process url where it's all white. i refresh and it's not opened. this happens on both firefox and chrome. :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by qbert View Post
    i've come here to ask if anyone has a solution or if it was a known problem, but i've tried to open gift box mystery capsules and it gets stuck on the process url where it's all white. i refresh and it's not opened. this happens on both firefox and chrome. :/
    I haven't ran into this, but you might be able to look at the source code and click/copy paste the link that processes the opening of the gbc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

Q*bert (10-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Dream View Post
    tl;dr version 2: you can scratch desert scratchcards that are in trades, and if you do so, then you rip a hole in the space-time continuum, causing all other items in the trade, and quite possibly offers on the trade as well, to disappear into the abyss.
    Silly question, but if you have a second scratchcard or obtain another, can you force the trade through? Or does the TP work with specific item IDs and not the general item?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Colomar View Post
    Silly question, but if you have a second scratchcard or obtain another, can you force the trade through? Or does the TP work with specific item IDs and not the general item?
    It appears it's the item ID and not the general item.
    I just tested it by putting up a scratchcard, scratched that specific one, attempted to accept an offer from a side of mine and got the usual error, and the offer disappeared as usual. Then I withdrew another of the same scratchcard from the SDB and attempted to accept another offer on the still-existing lot, which resulted in this error.

Interesting because it's a different error, but it doesn't seem to work.
    The offer that I'm trying to accept now (after replacing the original scratchcard) doesn't disappear like the first one did, however. It simply stays there and can't be accepted.
    The lot still cancels as normal, but I don't get any items back that were in the lot after the initial error.

It also appears that the "There are 2 offers on this lot" text remains even after the first offer disappears and isn't listed on the offers page.

tl;dr

1. Replacing the scratchcard doesn't fix the lot, but it does prompt a different error. So, yes, it does have something to do with individual item ID.
    2. Replacing the scratchcard makes it so any offers you attempt to accept (from that point on) don't disappear into the void. You still cannot accept them.
    3. The page for the trade lot itself still displays the total number of offers, regardless of how many still exist.
    4. The account(s) that make offers on the lot will not get notified if their offer gets purged from existence. Their offer and the item(s) in it will simply disappear, with no events tied to them or the trade lot whatsoever.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Dream For This Useful Post:

Colomar (10-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    wow, potentially quite devastating. it's very reasonable someone could unknowingly put it in as their junk item, lose track of which cards were scratched and end the day with two unhappy traders. has this been tested with the space faerie scratchcard? not that one would want to waste their premium perk on it, but i have the feeling this would work with any 'flash' scratchcard, which there are only two types of to my knowledge.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by robozukin View Post
    wow, potentially quite devastating. it's very reasonable someone could unknowingly put it in as their junk item, lose track of which cards were scratched and end the day with two unhappy traders. has this been tested with the space faerie scratchcard? not that one would want to waste their premium perk on it, but i have the feeling this would work with any 'flash' scratchcard, which there are only two types of to my knowledge.
    I wouldn't think so: the Space Faerie Scratchcard doesn't seem to have a physical item equivalent, so I'd imagine that you wouldn't be able to do this glitch with it.

Just be careful to not to go about marathoning any Desert scratchcards in your inventory while there's a chance one may be in a trade, and you should be okay. Or just use Ice Caves scratchcards as junk items if you really want to use thoughtful sorts of junk items.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Dream For This Useful Post:

robozukin (10-27-2017)