25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m

How to redeem NC Cards if you're getting the ol' runaround

Ok.. Recently tried to redeem a card. Went to the usual, "Redeem Neocash Cards" (drop down, NC Mall menu) / "Redeem Cards" (inside NC Mall, green button) and upon logging in, took me to the Premium Sub page!
    Now.. I already have premium.. Why are you telling me to sub again? Regardless, I went through this loop like 100x before I was like, uh, I'm impatient and want to redeem now. I looked around a bit and the things that I found didn't really work as described, so I kinda played with it a little and figured it out eventually.

SO! I'm just here to share my experience, and if you also happen to be having this issue, please give this a try:

1. Copy and follow the link below to log you in and bring you to the premium subscription page. You can login from this page by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on either plan. "Choose this Plan!" This will only bring you to the Manage Membership page, and you cannot continue from here.

The login page can be reached by trying to access some links such as:
    » Redeem Neocash Cards
    » Transaction Logs

Direct Link:

2. (LONG WAY) Go to:
    A. CLASSIC: "Find Neocash Cards" ("nc mall" drop down menu)

B. BETA: Shop > NC Mall > Buy NC > "Where to Buy" (hyperlink text)

Direct Link:

3. Click on the blue "Redeem Card" card button.

(SHORT WAY) Direct Link:

Now you ask:

Can't I skip step 2, and just login to the Sub page and the use the direct Redeem Card link?
    You can! It might work for you, not gonna deny it doesn't. I'm just letting you know what worked for me. In my case, it just loops me around over and over (and over).

Ultimately, you have to be logged in first. That's all.

Good luck and happy NC carding.

ETA: To get to the Transaction Log page:

Login (Step 1)
    > Go to actual NC Mall
    > NC Account > Transaction Log

That should work... For me, I can't get to it from classic drop down menu, without the loop happening.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

aust1366 (3 Weeks Ago),DarkSkies (3 Weeks Ago),Excalibur (3 Weeks Ago),Ice (3 Weeks Ago),kittyray (3 Weeks Ago),Nyanobyte                      (2 Weeks Ago),Styx (3 Weeks Ago),Uma (3 Weeks Ago)