34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyNikki View Post
    I don't think that there has been a horror movie I don't enjoy. I rather liked Motel Hell, but not too many people did.
    House of 1000 Corpses, Devil, The Ruins, Ghost Ship (I loved when the wire snapped cutting everyone in half ^_^)
    I personally thought cabin in the woods wasn't too bad. General response is that it is a horrible horror movie though.

Tremors was considered a horror movie at some point too. First one is actually good but the later movies are not even worth watching.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Semtex View Post
    I have to second this. I've finished people's sentences that start with "We got no food..." with "... we got no jobs, our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!" on more than one occasion.
    Lol I can one line sooo many parts. "Pullover!....no its a cardigan but thanks for noticing". "I'm going to hang by the bar, put out the vibe", "you sold my dead bird to a blind kid?!"

I'm cracking up right now thinking of it all. Cannot help it.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I personally thought cabin in the woods wasn't too bad. General response is that it is a horrible horror movie though.

Tremors was considered a horror movie at some point too. First one is actually good but the later movies are not even worth watching.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Lol I can one line sooo many parts. "Pullover!....no its a cardigan but thanks for noticing". "I'm going to hang by the bar, put out the vibe", "you sold my dead bird to a blind kid?!"

I'm cracking up right now thinking of it all. Cannot help it.
    Re: Dumb and Dumber, I now have that annoying M"ock YEAH ing YEAH bird YEAH" bit in my head, so thanks for that

Cabin in the Woods was amazing for horror fans who have enough knowledge of the tropes. I can see why it was too meta or postmodern or whatever for some people, but I loved how it played with what a horror is. Tremors...a series that Freud would have a field-day over, if there ever was one.
    I love Silent Hill (some dodgy CGI, yes, but amazing) and The Descent (though not enough people have heard of it, and let's ignore the sequel as it took off from the bad ending). I was also surprised with how much I enjoyed Skeleton Key. I thought it would be trash because of Kate Hudson, but thought it was quite good.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    22h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Supertroopers. I just want to throw that out there as well. I can't wait for the second one, and the first was hilarious. I don't typically like comedy movies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Joe Dirt
    Shroomz
    Silent Hill 1 and 2
    The Pest (John Liguizamo)
    Paper Soldiers
    How High
    Malibus Most Wanted
    Constantine

I'm sure there's tons more I'm missing but those came to mind

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    Re: Dumb and Dumber, I now have that annoying M"ock YEAH ing YEAH bird YEAH" bit in my head, so thanks for that

Cabin in the Woods was amazing for horror fans who have enough knowledge of the tropes. I can see why it was too meta or postmodern or whatever for some people, but I loved how it played with what a horror is. Tremors...a series that Freud would have a field-day over, if there ever was one.
    I love Silent Hill (some dodgy CGI, yes, but amazing) and The Descent (though not enough people have heard of it, and let's ignore the sequel as it took off from the bad ending). I was also surprised with how much I enjoyed Skeleton Key. I thought it would be trash because of Kate Hudson, but thought it was quite good.
    I thought Skeleton Key was horrible lol but I may be biased because of Kate Hudson being the main character. The Descent was great, had me on the edge of my seat in the theater.

Ooh more horror movies: Dead Silence, Boogeyman, The Omen (remake), The Unborn

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Push. I'm still waitinf for a sequel. Please make a sequal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    The Island, Would You Rather, 13 Sins

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think Serena (with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper) is a beautiful film, even though the plot is kind of mediocre... I've watched it a few times now. Has a 17% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Also, Troops Beverly Hills! A campy favorite.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    spring breakers
    That movie was such a fucking trip. I haven't figured out whether it was just glorifying wreckless behaviour or if there was some deep shit underneath it all. It was shot too well and the mood was so artfully and intentionally crafted in some scenes to just be a crap movie. Bugs me to this day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I love the resident evil series, along with most horror franchises.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I thought the maze runner was super good. idk how crap rated it is though but I know a lot of the time people hate YA book-to-movie adaptations. myself included usually