DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    A friend of mine told me she does Yoga and afternoon walks she had her's 8 months back now she's looking good little baby fat still but i'm sure that'll fade with a decent diet and general cardio workouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    Milk banks don't exist in my state. Stupid, I know. We have a chest freezer that we're filling up though, to help when I go back to work. When my milk first came in (day 3) they were gigantic and painfully engorged- I went up to a G cup that day. Now they're settled though, and only hurt when I wake up in the morning and haven't pumped yet. I'm glad I have until October before I'm back at work though, just so I can slowly reduce my number of pumps so I don't ache/leak in class.
    @(you need an account to see links), I'm glad that she got the initial troubles sorted at least. Eevee has a high palate and possible posterior tongue tie, translating to an inability to latch effectively. I've had to pump for her as a result. It's funny how something that is supposed to come so naturally poses difficulties in all sorts of ways for different people. I've had a lot of judgement and naysayers about my decision to exclusively express for her, but it's better than formula and far better than putting her to breast and having her not get enough down.

We did 7.5km (4.5 mile) today with Pokemon Go; it was by far the most I've done physically since giving birth. I already hurt, so tomorrow my body will no doubt express its displeasure with me. Exercise tends to fuck with supply too, so I'm just going to need to find a routine that keeps me active without sacrificing supply.
    Sounds like you got this all under control congrats on being so planned out and on your baby girl!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (07-08-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Sardines are a good take-along protein source. Just peel the top off the metal can and munch on them after a workout, but be sure to brush your teeth afterwards. What�s so special about sardines? Each small fish you pop into your mouth has 8 grams of protein and only 70 calories. Sardines are also loaded with healthy omega-3 fats that help to reduce inflammation. That�s a good thing if you�re worried about after-exercise soreness. Enjoy them with whole grain crackers and mustard or toss them on onto a salad or into your next batch of homemade spaghetti sauce. They�re a good break from canned tuna.
    sardines can be easily found in high-quality extra-virgin olive oil. More important is their function in making leucine, an amino acid, more effective in its role as the catalyst for protein synthesis. Some research also suggests that omega-3 fats can actually help older people overcome agerelated deficits in anabolism, making omega-3s especially important for older lifters.
    Pre-workout snacks should be eaten approximately 1 to1 .5 hours before training. Portion size is important and should be kept to around 4 ounces so that training doesn�t interfere with digestion. Make sure you are properly hydrated; dehydration will keep you from seeing results.
    If you are strength training, your pre-workout meal should include caffeine, almonds or avocados, all of which trigger dopamine release. Dopamine is involved in motivation, drive, interest and muscle control and function � and these neurotransmitters can affect athletic performance.
    Try wild caught salmon with a handful of almonds, Carpaccio made from grass-fed beef paired with avocado, or 2-3 sardines with a small portion of caviar.
    If you want to increase your muscle mass, you should aim to increase your insulin levels before working out. The optimal pre-workout meal should include a serving of lean protein such as fish, turkey, or egg whites along with a complex carbohydrate that is either the same size as the protein