4/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Talking workouts after pregnancy

I'm looking for a good program after pregnancy to reduce weight fast, especially on belly and thighs. i want to loose 66lb. help

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by mietzefratze View Post
    I'm looking for a good program after pregnancy to reduce weight fast, especially on belly and thighs. i want to loose 66lb. help
    You could try jogging if you get one of the 3 wheeled jogging prams. I'm getting a season pass to our local pool after Eevee is born; swimming has been great during the pregnancy because it puts less pressure on my joints, especially with my pelvic girdle pain, so I want to introduce her to it at a young age.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

mietzefratze (04-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    12WBT is good - focuses on nutrition, exercise (core, strength and cardio) and mindset. It's a 12 week program.

But don't put too much pressure on yourself after having a baby! It's important, especially if you choose to breastfeed, that you're getting enough calories to keep up with a newborn.

Good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My sister lost all of her baby weight (~60 lbs) with Insanity. They are definitely ass kickers of a workout but if you can get through them, you see results fast. The torrents online are very easy to find (if you're into not paying for things lol).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Breast feeding helps alot of women lose weight after pregnancy, my girlfriend went this route + jogging 3-4 days a week at the park and she lost her baby weight. Good luck with your goals!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

70spurple (07-07-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I want to lose 30lbs and it's freakishly hard >

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Pokemon Go is really encouraging me to take Eevee out in the pram a lot. Ok, time to go- wait, there's a rustle in that bush ahead? Forward!

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    Breast feeding helps alot of women lose weight after pregnancy, my girlfriend went this route + jogging 3-4 days a week at the park and she lost her baby weight. Good luck with your goals!
    I'm pumping 1.5L+ a day now (50+oz for you Americans), which is more than 1000 calories that my body burns from producing it all. It really adds up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    Pokemon Go is really encouraging me to take Eevee out in the pram a lot. Ok, time to go- wait, there's a rustle in that bush ahead? Forward!

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

I'm pumping 1.5L+ a day now (50+oz for you Americans), which is more than 1000 calories that my body burns from producing it all. It really adds up.
    Holy moly that's alot of milk, my girlfriend had trouble at first for some reason.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 44m
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post

Damn gurl, isn't it painful to you to have so much milk? My mom used to complain a lot about the pain all while squeezing her breasts on the sink, graceful woman that one is.
    Should donate some of that to the bank!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    Damn gurl, isn't it painful to you to have so much milk? My mom used to complain a lot about the pain all while squeezing her breasts on the sink, graceful woman that one is.
    Should donate some of that to the bank!
    Milk banks don't exist in my state. Stupid, I know. We have a chest freezer that we're filling up though, to help when I go back to work. When my milk first came in (day 3) they were gigantic and painfully engorged- I went up to a G cup that day. Now they're settled though, and only hurt when I wake up in the morning and haven't pumped yet. I'm glad I have until October before I'm back at work though, just so I can slowly reduce my number of pumps so I don't ache/leak in class.
    @(you need an account to see links), I'm glad that she got the initial troubles sorted at least. Eevee has a high palate and possible posterior tongue tie, translating to an inability to latch effectively. I've had to pump for her as a result. It's funny how something that is supposed to come so naturally poses difficulties in all sorts of ways for different people. I've had a lot of judgement and naysayers about my decision to exclusively express for her, but it's better than formula and far better than putting her to breast and having her not get enough down.

We did 7.5km (4.5 mile) today with Pokemon Go; it was by far the most I've done physically since giving birth. I already hurt, so tomorrow my body will no doubt express its displeasure with me. Exercise tends to fuck with supply too, so I'm just going to need to find a routine that keeps me active without sacrificing supply.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Cybun (07-08-2016)