41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m

Paypal Appeal?

So I sold some things off forum to someone (and even reduced the price for them -.-) and they decided to CB about a month later. Thankfully, I had screenies of their conversation which included their IP and their purchase. I also screenied the items being sent to the user they specified via off-site. I talked to paypal and left a giant explanation and paypal ruled in my favour. Less than a day later, it is reopened with an appeal? I have NEVER seen this before, and wonder if I should be worried?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 17h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It means he reopened it to appeal it. I don't know how or why he would if you have that much information on it. PayPal is a bunch of Dick heads be careful that he doesn't open another cb. PayPal is known to not check their profiles and side with them even after a cb has already been close. Me and @(you need an account to see links) had this exact conversation last night. Just keep and eye on it and keep providing proof.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    idk im not well versed in paypal BUT from what i understand an appeal is done by the user, so whoever did the cb really wants your money. i dont know if you should be worried, since paypal said you were in the right last time? if you have enough evidence they might just close it for good and tell him to fuck off.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I've had something similar happen. PayPal sided in my favor first, then another dispute was opened for the same transaction, which I lost. I assumed the first time was a paypal dispute and second was through the credit card company. I can't say for certain though
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Thanks. I guess Ill just wait it out. I included more information and such so fingers crossed.