8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Wink Puzzle and dragon XD

An extremely popular and super addictive freemium game with over 30 million downloads in Japan and ranked as one of the top grossing apps, Puzzle & Dragons combines the key elements of a puzzle game, a dungeon-crawling RPG, and monster collecting adventure!
    Players will command a team of monsters as they explore countless dungeons, collect treasure and battle a variety of powerful foes along the way. Slide colorful orbs across the screen until 3 or more are adjacent to attack foes. Strategize team building and make full use of the opponents� elemental weaknesses to deal massive amounts of damage. If players manage to survive through the epic boss fights, the spoils of victory await!
    With over a thousand monsters to collect, players can build the perfect team to conquer any dungeon.

Multiplayer Mode has arrived in Puzzle & Dragons, the go-to choice for the mobile Puzzle RPG experience. Team up with your friends and tackle all new enemies!

(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Nobody plays PAD?
    It's pretty awesome!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I love PAD!

I'm running a Lucifer team. I'm stuck :c can't usually beat Legendary levels