101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

~How To Make An Excel E-mail List~

Excel is an amazing tool when it comes to wanting to create a huge list of emails with the same base name and different numbers. I read a guide on a different forum last year about using Excel but her method doesn’t work anymore. This one will!

Now many of the accounts won’t be Unregistered or linked to a Neopets account if it is UR (For example I had 1205 emails run through the checker and only 3 came up as Unregistered and linked to a Neo account) So it's a good idea to make a lot (it only takes a few seconds anyways)

Pictures demonstrating the steps will be provided at the end of the written steps!

The Steps (Written)

Open up Excel and pick a neopets related name (in could be any name but neopets related works fairly well). In Column A Row 1 type in your desired word. Then click in the bottom right corner and drag as far down as you want.

In Column B Row 1 put in the number 1. Then in Row 2 put in the formula =B1+1. Then repeat the Click and drag process *start with Row 2, not Row 1!*

In Column C Row 1 type in ‘@emailsite.com. The apostrophe is very important! If you don’t put it in before typing the @emailsite.com it will say there is an error! It will disappear after you hit enter. Repeat the Click and Drag

Finally, In Column D type in =Concatenate( *this will be at the top of the little drop down list that shows up* and click A then put a comma and click B then put another comma, and then click C and hit enter. Now you have a full email! Repeat the Click and Drag process
    Then Copy Column D in to a Notepad file. Save it. Run it through the Email Checker and good luck!

The Steps (Images)
    ---I used Hotmail.com but you can use any email site =)

I hope this helped some of you out! I know it's a simple process and many people probably know how to do it. But I had no idea this was even possible before I read that guide last year xD
    Last edited by xmxsummer; 02-28-2012 at 05:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xmxsummer For This Useful Post:

Emiley (02-28-2012)