Thread: How can you load the newest flash game load code?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/9
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    6d 17h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

How can you load the newest flash game load code?

I guess it has been a long time since I have been active on any boards, I am tying to get back into programming (I guess I will be trying to learn .net). I have a working .net multitrainer (load works for np8 games, but I am having issues with np9). I was wondering if it is possible to load the newer flash games in vb/.net (np9, I guess they would be flash10 games to load in a trainer). I can get the load code (with np9), but the game just shows as a gray screen (same result if I paste the found code into ie, ff, edge and the trainer)? I can get the game to load, if I change to np8 (replace np9 with np8) loader code (the game does not play though). Joe seems to think the load code I am getting is spoofed (somehow giving me an incorrect address), others think vb/.net will not load flash10 at all. I am leaning towards the address being incorrect, because of the changing to np8 (loads, but does not play) kind of works. Does anybody have any idea what is stopping me from loading the newer games into my trainer?

I figured it out, finally got np9 to load.
    Last edited by Soredavide; 03-27-2016 at 05:48 PM.