Thread: My money tree list, that may get you around 100k daily (With some luck though)

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

My money tree list, that may get you around 100k daily (With some luck though)

@(you need an account to see links)
    Can you please move this thread to the neopets chat section? (My VIP ends tomorrow, Feburary 28, 2012.)

Step 1: First of all download and open Infamous Joe's great money tree killer.(If you have not, already)
    (you need an account to see links)

Step 2: Then, load up this list. (you need an account to see links)
    Step 3: Start the program with the loaded list and do it for 3 accounts. (3 sides, preferably, you can use your main if you want, since money tree grabbers have low freeze rates) Also, you can do it with more than 3 accounts if you want.

That is all, once you grab 10 items on one account, close the program, then re open it, and do it on 2 more accounts.

EDIT: I updated it so this message is not in the list: "This is a special token that can be used for the Alien Vending Machine. The better the Nerkmid, the better your prize will be!" Lol, I got that message when I found a nermkid list and pasted them

Also, just in case you did not know, I mean 100k in items of course. Which you can sell to get 100k.

Another Edit: Please add this list of morphing potions to my list when you download it. Copy then paste it. (Sorry for the inconvience but I can not add it to the list for download, because the attachment will be too big.) The chances of you getting a morphing potion are low, but still possible.

Last edited by Dan; 02-28-2012 at 05:58 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dan For This Useful Post:

Emiley (02-27-2012),Monark (02-27-2012),yamakracker (02-27-2012)