Quote Originally Posted by 5252 View Post
I don't wanna fuck up for sure haha. But, who would you vote for an why? Throughout the three candidates i have been sort of following, Bernie Hilliary and Trump i would not want to vote for any of them
I don't want to tell you who to vote for because your views may be different than mine. Right now im honestly not sure who I want to vote for. I know u definitely do not want to vote for Clinton or Cruz. I like some things about Trump but im on the fence. I think it would really depend who his running mate was. If he had a good VP who could balance him and talk some sense into him, I might give them my vote. I think Kasich as president with Trump as his running mate would be a decent combo. Idk who the dem would put as a running mate. I hope Sanders beats Clinton but im afraid he would make her his running mate which scares the shit out of me lol

I heard Bloomberg may be running but I haven't heard much from him. I liked some of his views. There really won't ever be a candidate Whos views 100% line up with yours and that's the struggle