DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I'm okay with this decision. Good move for the community.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    83d 14h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    This is a good change, yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I can see why some might see this as a benefit but I don't see why it's necessary or what is to be accomplished.
    All this means is that those who have actives will need to hit them and get the most out of them
    before others do so that they can let things secure for the "proper" time period.

The only way the market can be anymore regulated now is to only allow legit goods to be sold lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I understand the move to stop the further diminishing of the player base but there are other consequences. Now, all someone with active accounts has to do is hit them hard and fast, taking all assets for themselves (just as @(you need an account to see links) mentioned). It will be a good move in the long run, but short-term, there will probably be an increase in active account securings and seizures.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Definitely a good move!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    I understand the move to stop the further diminishing of the player base but there are other consequences. Now, all someone with active accounts has to do is hit them hard and fast, taking all assets for themselves (just as @(you need an account to see links) mentioned). It will be a good move in the long run, but short-term, there will probably be an increase in active account securings and seizures.
    I just think it's silly that we give in now of all times to try and rebrand ourselves. We have been a cheating site through and through since the inception and just changing rules like this makes it seem like we are something we aren't.

Not to mention, it will send people elsewhere looking to sell their actives. As was touched upon earlier, many newbies turn to actives to get their start, to get their foot in the water and mess around a little bit. Now, we have eliminated that option all together. The only thing left is to trust people are selling things that are as secure as they claim them to be, then to wait and watch people attempt to undercut each other at every turn. I have seen people of all rank break the rules even while posting threads warning others.

I just don't see the longterm goal here. Neo is going to be decreasing in activity until JumpStart does something to change that. It's been going downhill for awhile and something like this falls under the "too little, too late" I suppose. We will see how it goes and I hope everyone complies because I'd hate to lose members over something like this, but meh, I don't really see the point.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I just think it's silly that we give in now of all times to try and rebrand ourselves. We have been a cheating site through and through since the inception and just changing rules like this makes it seem like we are something we aren't.

Not to mention, it will send people elsewhere looking to sell their actives. As was touched upon earlier, many newbies turn to actives to get their start, to get their foot in the water and mess around a little bit. Now, we have eliminated that option all together. The only thing left is to trust people are selling things that are as secure as they claim them to be, then to wait and watch people attempt to undercut each other at every turn. I have seen people of all rank break the rules even while posting threads warning others.

I just don't see the longterm goal here. Neo is going to be decreasing in activity until JumpStart does something to change that. It's been going downhill for awhile and something like this falls under the "too little, too late" I suppose. We will see how it goes and I hope everyone complies because I'd hate to lose members over something like this, but meh, I don't really see the point.
    I definitely see what you're saying.
    What drew me in here over other forums was that this is a cheating forum, and not a forum that happens to have a few programs on it. I myself purchased an active account after joining here and secured the assets quickly..this is what got me back into the swing of things in Neo.
    I personally don't think there is much harm if both parties know what they're dealing with. I'm not sure the public of Neopets' respect is what everyone cares to have over accounts/money, but that's just my two cents.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    I definitely see what you're saying.
    What drew me in here over other forums was that this is a cheating forum, and not a forum that happens to have a few programs on it. I myself purchased an active account after joining here and secured the assets quickly..this is what got me back into the swing of things in Neo.
    I personally don't think there is much harm if both parties know what they're dealing with. I'm not sure the public of Neopets' respect is what everyone cares to have over accounts/money, but that's just my two cents.
    I'd agree with you there. I don't think we really need to win the affection of the Neopets community. We have been around long enough that they know our true nature. All the things that the members here have done won't be erased because we no longer let members sell actives. People will still think the same of us and that's fine because most of the people who know of us have already made their decision, whether to join up with us or avoid us altogether.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    All this means is that those who have actives will need to hit them and get the most out of them before others do so that they can let things secure for the "proper" time period.
    - If I sell 10 actives to Bettser, another ten to Infamous Joe and 10 more to bacchus and them consistently coming back for more vs me just hitting one active a night, I'm sure it makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I
    The only way the market can be anymore regulated now is to only allow legit goods to be sold lol
    - Now you're just being silly. You can sell everything inactive or legit or genned - anything that won't affect legit players directly.

P.S. The end goal was actually listed in the first post, repeated, actually, for all to see.
    Our aim in making this change is to help sustain (or at least not diminish) the active player base, while also making buying a safer activity for our ck members.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Bettser (03-07-2016),Corliss (03-08-2016),DJ Music Man (03-07-2016),Doll (03-24-2016),Ghosts (03-07-2016),I_royalty_I (03-07-2016),Kit (03-08-2016),Lavendrae (03-14-2016),Mama Bear (03-07-2016),Q*bert (03-31-2016),Sam. (03-08-2016)