172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m

Immortals

So when I learned that Linkin Park were investing in a team, I was already excited. When I saw the team line-up of Immortals, I became even more excited. I decided that they were my NA team of choice for the year. I'm just loving it. I'm loving how much they shit-stomp on the other teams, it's great. The game tonight, though, was brilliant. Immortals v C9. I won't spoil it for you, but this game was like China in terms of just crazy, balls deep, constant skirmishes. So entertaining to watch.

What are your thoughts on this new force to be reckoned with?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    That game was incredibly fun to watch!
    The matches had been a bit boring, LCS was almost unbearable to watch with no risky plays at all, so this one was really surprising! Immortals has been delivering some pretty cool games all along.
    I was really sad when Huni and ReignOver left Fnatic since I started both playing and watching League of Legends when they first started climbing through the EU LCS ranks and they were our team of choice to follow. I thought that maybe their talent would be wasted in a less organized team, but gosh did Immortals surprise me, they had an almost immediate connection or something.
    I wish I could say something about WildTurtle/Pobelter/Adrian other than they seem really comfortable with their positions, Adrian gets to play what he wants, WildTurtle gets the protection he needs and Pobelter just makes it all work. They all still have quite a bit of room to grow, and I don't want to lose a single game from them.

I know it may be a bit too early to say, but I really hope they make it to Worlds.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (02-15-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Looking forward joining team Clraik!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rida1 For This Useful Post:

rida2 (05-14-2016)