27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by snazzy View Post
    OMG SHES CHUBBY HOW HORRIBLE BECAUSE ANYONE WITH ANY FAT AT ALL IS UNDESIRABLE AHHHH
    I honestly don't care too much about appearance, but I'm more concerned here about the fact she lied about how she looked like. This is mostly the reason why I'd leave and not just because that person is chubby. If somebody lies to me before we even meet, I don't see the point continuing the date tbh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    If somebody lies to me before we even meet, I don't see the point continuing the date tbh.
    The women may lie about their appearance...done up to the 9's online with makeup and maybe photoshop and nothing like that in person. Guys lie too though, a lot. Many guys lie about intention from the get-go. "I would really like to get to know you", often means "dayum that bitch is fine I gotta try and tap that". Internet dating is full of liiiiaaarrrsssss. As Drizzy mentioned, we all need more Jesus! Lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    The women may lie about their appearance...done up to the 9's online with makeup and maybe photoshop and nothing like that in person. Guys lie too though, a lot. Many guys lie about intention from the get-go. "I would really like to get to know you", often means "dayum that bitch is fine I gotta try and tap that". Internet dating is full of liiiiaaarrrsssss. As Drizzy mentioned, we all need more Jesus! Lol
    I didn't imply women were bigger liars! Too many people lie on the Internet and I don't see how it is so hard to just let the other person know what you are/want. I would be more willing to have a night stand with a guy who's straight forward about it, then someone who makes me believe he's interested then dumps me after he got what he wanted. I find self-confidence attractive too, so it works the other way around; if a girl/boy is too insecure to let me know how they really look like, I don't see why I would make any effort into understanding them. Honesty is definitely something really important for me I guess.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    11d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    buttt..buuttt that loui tho......