Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daniel Bryan's Retirement From WWE.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    How's the undertaker doing? He was my favorite wrestler when I was a kid.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce120 View Post
    How's the undertaker doing? He was my favorite wrestler when I was a kid.
    He had a rough couple matches with Brock Lesnar including losing his Wrestlemania Streak of 21 wins in a row. He is now 22-1 at Wrestlemania. He wrestled quite a few times in 2015, but I don't expect him to wrestle very much longer. Wrestlemania is close approaching and theres no sign of him except for yesterday on wwe raw, Kane returned to help in a fight against the wyatts. Since the wyatts have 4 members, and only three fought them last night, my guess is Undertaker might join them for wrestlemania. He's going to retire soon though for sure.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    He had a rough couple matches with Brock Lesnar including losing his Wrestlemania Streak of 21 wins in a row. He is now 22-1 at Wrestlemania. He wrestled quite a few times in 2015, but I don't expect him to wrestle very much longer. Wrestlemania is close approaching and theres no sign of him except for yesterday on wwe raw, Kane returned to help in a fight against the wyatts. Since the wyatts have 4 members, and only three fought them last night, my guess is Undertaker might join them for wrestlemania. He's going to retire soon though for sure.
    Ahhh yeah I remember that. I heard he was supposed to win the match against Lesnar but got a real concussion and lost? Either way good for him retiring soon, he's really up there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce120 View Post
    Ahhh yeah I remember that. I heard he was supposed to win the match against Lesnar but got a real concussion and lost? Either way good for him retiring soon, he's really up there.
    He's the second oldest active wrestler lol, and the oldest is out for 8 months (Sting). But yea, he has only wrestled for like once a year minus 2015. I believe he said somewhere he wanted to get to 2020.