Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrae View Post
    Awesome!
    I'm trying out summoner soon. They are really great later on for PvP in the arenas.
    Nice I'm building mine towards dungeons rn. I may get into PvP later though

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I run Summoner right now, though I don't do PVP at all.
    Lots of people are just constantly complaining about how this class and that class are all OP, so. -.-

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    i wanna try this out, im fuckin pissed that all the races are "human in varying size" except one whos the typical "loli with animal ears" race in every fucking mmo these days

ive heard ... decent things about it aside from that, but i am a bitter furry

EDIT: OH FOR FUCK SAKE ITS NCSOFT WILL I EVER BE FREE OF THEIR VIDEOGAME CLUTCHES
    Last edited by Mindfang; 02-20-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've been trying to play but the download keeps corrupting for me ):

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by lollageee View Post
    I've been trying to play but the download keeps corrupting for me ):
    Aww nooo I'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    i wanna try this out, im fuckin pissed that all the races are "human in varying size" except one whos the typical "loli with animal ears" race in every fucking mmo these days

ive heard ... decent things about it aside from that, but i am a bitter furry

EDIT: OH FOR FUCK SAKE ITS NCSOFT WILL I EVER BE FREE OF THEIR VIDEOGAME CLUTCHES
    LMAO I mean I think that's a thing because it will always appeal to certain... crowds. My boyfriend and I created Lyns together (black/white scheme) but only because we wanted to try out Summoner/Blade Dancer.
    I played TERA and saw the same thing with Elins, LOL. I played an Elin Reaper, but only because it was pm the only way I could play a reaper.

I'm not super mad at the animal children but I feel kinda weird when people express sexual interest in them.
    Like... why that's so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Souhaiter View Post
    I run Summoner right now, though I don't do PVP at all.
    Lots of people are just constantly complaining about how this class and that class are all OP, so. -.-
    It is pretty OP. If you know how to use it right, you can kill your opponent in seconds.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrae View Post
    LMAO I mean I think that's a thing because it will always appeal to certain... crowds. My boyfriend and I created Lyns together (black/white scheme) but only because we wanted to try out Summoner/Blade Dancer.
    I played TERA and saw the same thing with Elins, LOL. I played an Elin Reaper, but only because it was pm the only way I could play a reaper.

I'm not super mad at the animal children but I feel kinda weird when people express sexual interest in them.
    Like... why that's so wrong.
    ya i mostly side eye them because of the crowds theyre pretty obviously appealing to. but god damn it... god damn it theyre SO CUTE...
    i made a lyn summoner too because i guess im gay for cats? its pretty fun but yeah i have a feeling this class is pretty fuckin op once you get the hang of it. good thing i avoid pvp out of Fear Of Other Players otherwise some of the vitriol i see would be directed at my sensitive ass.

anyway i told myself i wouldnt get into this game easily but ive been playing for 3 days straight and im at level 33 and cannot stop.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    ya i mostly side eye them because of the crowds theyre pretty obviously appealing to. but god damn it... god damn it theyre SO CUTE...
    i made a lyn summoner too because i guess im gay for cats? its pretty fun but yeah i have a feeling this class is pretty fuckin op once you get the hang of it. good thing i avoid pvp out of Fear Of Other Players otherwise some of the vitriol i see would be directed at my sensitive ass.

anyway i told myself i wouldnt get into this game easily but ive been playing for 3 days straight and im at level 33 and cannot stop.
    Yo same, I made it to lvl 45 but I can't stop farming gold and trying to upgrade my weapons. Did I ask what server you're on?