Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Lightbulb Weekly Neopets Item Giveaway

If you would like to enter in this contest each week follow this topic for future updates.

I'm glad you made your way to this thread! This is designed to give back to the neopets community, young or old, long time player or newbie, anyone is welcome! Each week I will be giving away items to a lucky person (in some cases more than one). There is no purchase needed, COMPLETELY FREE.

• The week's Giveaway/contest can go one of two ways; It will either be a straight flat out giveaway, no participation needed, just sign up and you're in the running. The other way it could go is an actually contest weather that be a scavenger hunt, a question that needs to be answered, or a poem written, etc. It's almost a little bit of a re-vamp of the Random contest.
    • Winners will be announced and posted every Sunday (Time may vary). Check back on this thread to see.
    • You may ask to be in/enter the giveaway/contest up until 12a Eastern Time on Saturday/Sunday.
    • A new giveaway will be started the same day the winner for the previous contest/giveaway is annouced; along with the new item I am giving away that week.
    • Special instruction for contests will be given with each week (if there is any).
    • Sometimes the items will be worth a lot, other times they may not be, the item rarity and value will vary.
    • Item will be given to the winner. I will need the Neopets username to send the item to the weeks winner. (this information can be given via pm)
    • Name's will be picked using this site (you need an account to see links)

RULES (MUST READ!)

• You MUST have PM'd me on Clraik to be eligible for the contest/giveaways before 12am the night of the deadline. Do not ask on the thread to be entered.
    • Do NOT post answers in the thread if that weeks item giveaway is in a contest form (such as answers to the questions, scavenger hunts, etc.).
    • Begging for items or for a redraw is an automatic disqualification for any future giveaways/contests.
    • Begging the winners for items is an automatic disqualification for any future giveaways/contests.
    • One entry per account only.
    • Conduct must stay inline with TDN's rules.
    • Getting mad at myself or the winners will be a automatic disqualification for future giveaways/contests.
    • Posting on this thread is alright as long as it stay's on topic and does not give away any answers or ruin it for anyone else.
    • You are ALLOWED to enter the contests each week back-to-back, even if you win.

Let's keep this clean and fun for every participant!

This Week's Giveaway (1/17/16)
    (Look below for this weeks requirements if any.)

You have a chance to win two items this week, all entrants will have a chance at BOTH items.

Mystery Island 2.10 WC Piece
    (you need an account to see links)

Zombie Faleinn Stamp
    (you need an account to see links)

No special game this week! Just message me on TDN if you'd like to enter!

Winners Circle!!
    Coming soon!
    [/CENTER]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nightangel; 01-14-2016 at 01:19 AM.
    "As always, I will guard the night."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nightangel For This Useful Post:

Cybun (01-14-2016),Roslyn (01-14-2016)