5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    I'm totally up for the recipes book thing! I really need to buy myself some new recipe books since I'm almost always eating the same things week after week. I also need to eat more healthy as I'm starting to get my old habits back.
    I just get so lazy when I'm only cooking for myself and find myself eating the same things over and over... so I get bored with it, and then I'm more tempted to go out and get food.
    I'd love to have a reference for quick, easy, healthy recipes that I could use to switch things up!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hm I guess my goal is to stick with a routine. I get so bored easily with a lot of these routines. There's a yoga routine for cellulite that I really want to stick with so I can work on my thighs.
    I'd also like to lose five pounds but that's just personal. Not because I need to.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    there's a few fitness apps out there that's great like nike training club app and pump it up pump it up
    is like instagram for weight lose and they have work out tuts as well

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    27d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    If i can find suitable alternatives, v would it be okay if I participate? My body is a bit shit healthi-wise so I have some physical restrictions. I don't expect to qualify for prizes but I'd love to see if the social way motivates me!

I've got a lot of weight to lose from a mixture of bad meds, studying & just eating like a grub this year Grr.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Neopets makes me really angry apparently.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Completely missed this going up, but I'm definitely down!

My monthly challenge would be -

- Cut out sweets entirely. I eat almost none as it is.
    - Cut down on soda. Instead of 2 or 3 a day, I wanna try for 1 every other day at most.
    - 3 sets of Push Ups, squats, pull ups through my Bosu Ball and Pull up bar. 3 sets of 3 sets of sit ups each day. One set during each set of push ups, alternating off. 120 seconds each, or 75 sit ups in total.
    - Plank position, twice a day, 5 minutes each.
    - 2 sets of Plank Obliques a day, 60 seconds each and work up more time from there.
    - Eventually get into running again. This may be the only one I cut corners on due to several respiratory issues.

I don't know if I'm setting the bar too high for myself initially, but the last time I tried any sort of exercise regime, I was able to manage this stuff. So fingers crossed to hoping I can at least do that.

Would before/after pictures be a thing too? Posting them after the results or something?
    I don't wanna be the only one awkwardly posting pictures hahaha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Cath (01-16-2016),rachel (01-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    129 times
    Time Online
    13d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    This is great, I'm going to post my goals tomorrow.
    And get on that daily challenge!

Thank you for this!

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

I was actually thinking about making an Instagram or teaming with people over FitBit. (If anyone has one!)
    That would be awesome.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    129 times
    Time Online
    13d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Monthly Goals:
    • Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
    • Run at least 4x a week.
    • Cut out soda, candies, & any other sweets!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teal For This Useful Post:

rachel (01-24-2016),Water (01-19-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    28d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I totally missed this coming up! I'd def love to give the workout a try. My problem is honestly less with working out (since I LOVE it!! well depends on what kinds of workouts) and more of controlling my diet. there's always desserts at home these days and I just can't help but to binge especially if I've had a particularly bad day with work and traffic... =/ I do make an effort to make it to the gym after work though.

just to clarify, bridge is like the ones with just your legs lifting your body right? not the one where you use your hands as well? I'll def give the whole workout a shot when I get home later. I hope it doesn't rain too so I can bring my dog for a run since I don't gym Mondays.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Wow this looks intense af. I've been trying to stick with a workout routine since last September-ish, but I'm way too lazy, and the depression doesn't help at all.

So I got started on a ketogenic diet instead, and I've lost 20lbs since the beginning of December. Easy peasy. I don't get to eat any sugary/carbs-y foods, but I get to eat tons of cream and cheese and cream cheese, and mayo, and fat/butter/oil, and eggs, and meat, and seafood, and broccoli, and mushrooms, and lettuce.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    28d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Well, it didn't rain but I didn't run like I said I would. I just walked the dog and did the monthly challenge today. It's pretty tough, I couldn't complete some of the bubble sets without taking a short break. The time based ones I held out till my timer went off haha..