67/8
    Mentioned
    123 times
    Time Online
    27d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by derky View Post
    It definitely took me awhile but glad to see you made it easier. I just have a few questions and notes.

1.) Is there anyway to pause or stop the program at all? CTRL+ALT+DELETE doesn't seem to stop it anymore, I had to soft reset.

2.) It crashed on me a few times, not a big deal but I thought I should let you know.

3.) Wasn't sure how the screenshot worked but you can also Print Screen and Paste into Paint as well. I like to keep mine in the top left corner so it's easier to remember and I don't have to re-enter my coordinates each time.

4.) How many games would you recommend? I do about 60-70. 50 I think is the maximum amount you can earn each day.

5.) "pip install Downloads\Pillow-3.1.0-cp27-none-win32.whl" this step should be "pip install C:\Users\namehere\Downloads\Pillow-3.1.0-cp27-none-win32.whl" Confused me a bit at first.

Other then that, it seems much more faster and accurate. Thanks again, this program is amazing!
    Thank you for being so orderly, aha.

1. Crtl+Alt+Delete works for me.. did you try waiting 10 seconds after you pressed those 3 buttons? If not, I'm not sure how I would be able to get a type command to work since I think you'd have to activate the Python window first, but I will not dismiss this and promise to check up on it.

2. I would definitely recommend downloading the "updated" update version. It is slower than before but the thing that made the old update so fast was causing it to crash. It was calling a function too many times and that is why it crashed. Apart from making the code better in a few places, I adjusted the delay time which should fix this problem and the problem above (giving you more time to press the X button on the Python window). To give you an idea, I just ran 50 games with no crash in about an hour. I would suggest playing around with the delay time certainly if this is too slow, but the delay setting I had on it before was too fast, hence the crashing. So far, I know 4.2 is good, and from there, we can try testing faster and faster intervals until we're satisfied.
    Update: ~testing it with 1.2 second delay.
    Update: 1.2 seconds worked with no crash. Average for 50 games = 22 minutes. Feel free to try to go faster than this. (Line 50). @(you need an account to see links)

3. Screenshot was just there for people who needed help getting a screenshot. I'm using parallels on my Mac and there's no print screen on my keyboard so I made this. A real screenshot would work better than this script but it's just there anyways.

4. The most neopoints you can gain a day from this is 50k, so any games beyond 50 will not earn you any neopoints, so going beyond 50 seems useless, no? :p

5. And I was thinking about that too but wasn't sure. I used your way to install PIL as well, but thought this way would work too and would be easier to understand (apparently not). Thank you so much, I just updated it.