19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m

Post ★ Neopets Spotlights & Contests ★ [GUIDE]

Have you ever wanted to get a shiny trophy for your Account or your Neopet?
    Do you ever wonder how the
    (you need an account to see links) work and what tricks there are behind them?
    T h e n y o u ' r e o n t h e r i g h t p l a c e !

In this guide I'll explain you all you need to know about them. I'll focus around the Art&Design and Writing categories as well as the Spotlights that are not part of this two (like Gallery and Customization Spotlights). I will be sharing personal experiences and information I've been able to collect during all my years as a player, putting much more emphasis on my experience on this year, 2015, due the change of the TNT Staff who selects the winners, and the new methods they've been used to evaluate if entries are worthy of winning or not. For this reasons, this is an updated guide that I will be modificating if things change on such contests.

At the same time, there are a couple Spotlights and Contests that are on HIATUS (not being updated) but that TNT has claimed will come back shortly. I did write information about this ones in case anyone wants to be ready for when they come back on track, but they are extremly under construction and new information about them will be added on the future (if they do come back up, that is *knocks wood*).

I hope you enjoy this guide, let's start now!

Difficulty: ★
    Direct Link: (you need an account to see links)

The Art Gallery is a contest in which you submit a Neopets-related artwork, either from special events or in general, in order to share it with the rest of the players and get some rewards. Once you get your submission accepted and published, you'll win a trophy, 10,000NPs and a random item.

In the past, this contest used to be published very often; not skipping Neopets days, but nowadays is not weird to see days getting skipped, or making one for different Neopets celebrations together. It's also not weird to see entries accepted that shouldn't (for example, a Grarrl draw on the Skeith day submission). But in general, this contest follows a pattern: Either it gets refreshed with entries of a 'Special Day' or with general random entries.

If you plan to enter this contest, the first thing you need to do is to decide what to draw (or what to ask for the artist who will draw for you, service you can find on clraik in case you're not skilled with the arts!), in my experience, the easiest way is to draw for one of the 'Upcoming specials' listed on the top of the submission page. Be sure to pick one of the further specials, since most of the time the ones that are coming next already have many submissions. Also, try to pick the less popular one. If you are between Aisha day and Ogrin day, is most likely that Aisha day will have more competence due being a more popular and easier to draw specie, and you have more chances to win for the Ogrin day.

Once you decide the theme, visualize the art piece. Either traditional art, digital art or sculptures get in this contest. Also, now a day the pickiness of the TNT staff member that selects the winners is not quite high, so really, you don't need an amazing art piece to win! Just make sure that you make it of 500x500 px max and 80KB. A good option to submit your artwork without losing much quality is to save it as a gif and not putting many shadings on the draw or degradations in the colors, since that makes the file put on weight.

UPDATE 22/01/2016: The avatar is finally being awarded to all who placed in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in any specie
    Beauty Contest difficulty might increase due the avatar being awarded from now on. I'll keep you updated!

The Beauty Contest is a weekly spotlight in which you enter a draw of one of the Neopets you own in order to compete with others of its specie with a public vote. It starts and ends on Fridays, at around 11am NST and if you succeed and place in one of the top 3 places, your pet will win a trophy. Also, if your draw gets popular and places as one of the top 3 overall, your pet will get a second trophy that same week.

Just as the Art Gallery, you can submit traditional art, digital or sculptures, but always making it Neopets-related. Many people make characters for their Neopets that look much like humans, and often, that's one of the reasons of getting a draw rejected. As long as you don't do this, your art is not too blurry and you're not clearly copying your submission from another place: then you will get accepted to compete on that week's contest. But that's just the beginning. You need to get enough votes in order to place to get a trophy.

To get enough votes I have different tips to give you. First one, is advertising your entry, which can only be made on the Art Board, Spotlight & Gallery and the Premium Board. People often put a link of their entry on their siggy so it's easier to vote for others. Also, making a topic to bump casually might be a good idea but the key on getting votes is to post on other's ones. Usually, after one page, nobody will visit your topic, so you'll have to go and hunt votes out. Second one, is trying to get the votes of 'Silent Voters' which are users that submit a vote for each specie weekly but that don't make topics offering votes. The key to win those votes is to make new entries (you can submit the same artwork more than once in the Beauty Contest but silent voters will recognize it and won't vote for you). Third is putting links to vote on your Userlookup and the pet's Petlookup during the week, so you catch the attention of lurkers and users that might stalk your account.

If you don't want to follow the traditional ways of advertising, you can always ask people on your guild and on other sites to vote for you. People sometimes ask here for votes but know that will let others know about your Neopets account, which is not recommendable. If you want to ask votes here, be sure to do it to people that has been around here for a while and that you trust. Also, it's only allowed to vote once per person (mail/IP) so if you want to go out of the way and vote more than once, be sure to use shells on different IPs and that don't share the same mail.

At the same time, there are species that are more harder to get trophies for due being more popular and getting more submissions a week, similar to the logic of the Art Gallery, if you want easy trophies you should select an unpopular specie, since you'll get less competence. Some weeks, a couple of those species get 3 or less submissions which means insta-trophie for you by just giving your own vote! The species I recommend you to enter since they tend to be easier are: Bruce, Buzz, Chia, Chomby, Elephante, Flotsam, Grarrl, Grundo, Jetsam, Jubjub, Kau, Kiko, Koi, Moehog, Mynci, Nimmo, Ogrin, Quiggle, Techo, Tonu, Tsukanniny, and Vandagyre.

@AyBeeCee made an investigation with data that shows the species with fewest entries pet weeks, which is very useful for this. (you need an account to see links).

Now, some information about their trading value. If you plan on getting Beauty Contest trophies on a pet to increase it's value when trading I recommend you to get at least 6 trophies. Less than that doesn't really have a big effect on the value of your pet. Usually, people who seek for 'trophy pets' ask for one row of trophies, which number changes depending on the petlookup you're using (being around 7-8 for the coding-free default petlookup). But the real good offers tend to appear when you reach 2 rows of trophies, which can go up to BD/RW/RN/UCs depending of your pet.

For this contest, your image needs to be max 75KB, which is the only restriction. The size you make for your artwork is open to your taste. Once again, to don't lose much quality I suggest to save your art as a gif and not adding many shading to your coloring.

Now a day, the Beauty Contest is the easiest one on the art&design category list to win in, is a contest in which competence has gotten lower with the years. If in 2012 you needed 700 votes to reach overall, not you only need 90, so I highly recommend giving it a try if you want to earn trophies for your Neopets.

The User Lookup Spotlight is a contest in which you can enter your customized original user lookup to get a trophy and the recognition of the community. This is a weekly contest that requires you to know about coding, graphic making and also to have luck since this is one of the hard contests in my opinion and experience.

I myself have won in a couple occasions both pre-JumpStart and post-JumpStart, and I have noticed many differences in the picking of the winners. Now a days, the quality of your user lookup doesn't have as much of an importance as it did before, and we can clearly see premade modificated user lookups winning on this couple of months, and user lookups with very poor graphic quality and coding winning as well. My conclusion on the matter is that now a day they take more importance in picking user lookups with themes according to the season or current news, than the actual quality of the lookup, which was also important pre-JumpStart but didn't affect the picking of the winner as much as now.

When entering this contest I suggest you to make an user lookup specially for a celebration that is coming, the day of a Neopet or season of the year. You'll have more chances to be picked faster by this method, that entering an already made user lookup and waiting for that to be selected. Try to submit it at least a month before the ideal week you want it selected, so if you make a Valentine's Day user lookup, have it ready by January.

If you have an event in mind, I suggest you to start by making a quick sketch of the idea you have for your userlookup and the organization of the contents. Try to keep as much of the lookup content in (you can hide the Neohome with no problems though, and sometimes the Shop/Gallery too if you link them on a different way) and be sure to seek for images of quality to use. Some great sources for images are (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links) and (you need an account to see links). Keep the graphics original and the coding too. It is allowed to use parts of premades but I do not recommend you to use it or be too obvious when doing it, instead, take small things you like from different premades and build your own userlookup. Remember though, that there's a character limit on User lookups of 5000!

Also, in case you want to enter but you don't feel like you're able to make a layout worth of the spotlight, or you just don't know how to code or make graphics, in clraik there are a couple users who offer this service (like myself) so if you're not great with coding or graphics, you can always seek for the help of the experts.

One of the good things about this spotlight is the communication with TNT. You get fast replies, usually in the first 2 weeks after submission, about the status of your entry. Is more common to get a rejected or hold Neomail than an automatic accepted, since you only get that last when your lookup is published as a winner.

Current status: ON HIATUS
    Difficulty
    : ★

The Site Spotlight is a contest in which you can submit your worked Petpage, the one can be of any Neopet-related theme, and be rewarded with an Avatar and Trophy. This contest is one of the ones that are currently not being updated after the staff change of the middle of the year, and is glitched since many of the last selected winners are still waiting for their rewards to be delivered.

Once this contest starts to be updated again, I will add more information about how the current staff selects the winners, but for now, I'll guide you with some general information of how this has worked until now, in case you want to work on a Petpage to submit in the future.

The good thing about this contest is that you don't need to try too hard to find an original idea to make a page about. Several adoptables petpages have won this spotlight, same as guides of games, font pages, lends for avatars between other themes. Do know though, that when picking a subject you'll have to work on it a lot so try to pick something you are good at, or are passionate about.

When you have the idea for your site, the first is to create a petpage to store the content you create. I've noticed that customized original layouts that reflect the theme of your page are the ones that have won the most, so I suggest you spend some time to make one or request it on clraik. Once you have that, you can work on the content. Be sure to use proper English, to make it dynamic and include examples, images and helpful things for the user who reads it.

The Caption Contest is the one in which TNT submits a Neopets-related image and based on that one, the users can submit a funny text to go with it. TNT selects 25 submissions and people can vote for their favorites every 4 hours. The top 15 winners of the Caption Contest receive 5,000-10,000 Neopoints, a rare item, and a trophy. You can also get an avatar if you win any 100th Caption Contest (400th, 500th, etc).

Just like the Beauty Contest, the Caption Contest has a voting section on it, so not only you have to worry about making a fun text to submit, but also of seeking for people to vote for you. But first things first! When creating a caption you need to be sure of two main things: first of all, keep it Neopets-related and second, watch your grammar, spelling and punctuation. I sadly can't give you much advice on how to create a funny caption, since humor is a very subjective thing and the image on the contest changes for every contest. I do recommend that you try to point out things that are not obvious to the eye and to avoid long captions.

Now, for the advertising part of the deal. You are allowed to make topics asking for votes on the Games, Help and Premium Neoboards and also put the link on your userlookup, petlookup, petpage etc. Asking for guild members and neofriends is also an option! If you wish to get votes by other means, the same applies as the ones I wrote on the Beauty Contest section of this guide.

UPDATE: After an hiatus of more than 2 years, the Caption Competition came back on July 17 of 2017.

The Neopian Times is kind of like the Newspaper of Neopets, in which you can enter your written creations and comics to get a trophy for your account. Once you reach 10 successfully accepted submissions you also get an avatar, and if you get one accepted on a Neotimes issue ending by "50" or "00" you can get another (more rare) avatar. You can also submit editorial questions but this ones do not count on your Neotimes submissions and you don't get any kind of reward for being chosen.

There are four ways to get into the Times:

1) Articles: Articles need to be between 1,000-50,000 words in length and Neopets related. You can create any kind of submission for this like game guides, top 10, quizzes, rants, tips, interviews, opinion and anything you imagine. They should be either entertaining or informative, depending on what kind of piece you're writing.

Articles are always based on facts and common knowledge of your chosen topic, even if your work is mostly opinion (you will need fact to back your opinion up). One important tip when writing them is to organize your work down into sections which will help to make it more enjoyable and easy to read, especially when you're writing a guide or a news article.

2) Comics: Comics are the artistic section of the Neotimes, your comics must be original and need to be in GIF or JPG format being 200 KB the max file size, and 470 pixels the max width. Once more I suggest you to don't use many color degrades on your comics since they add weight to the file, and saving it as a gif helps to decrease the file size without taking much quality away.

You can either make individual comics or comic series broken in parts, which can be helpful if you're aiming for the avatar. The funny factor is very important but you can also make comics story based for series specially. To help getting comics accepted you need to create original ideas or pick current themes going on in Neopia now a days so people can relate to your comic and use that on your advantage.

The art quality is not a greatly important factor since art of many types gets accepted in but it does help to make clear understandable draws, and if you have an own style, much better.

3) Series: A series can have up to 12 parts, but it is asked to keep it in the 6-8 range. Each part must be 1,500-50,000 words in length. You can write just about any type of story for the Neotimes (as long as they go by the site rules and are not over-the-top romantic or violent); the necessary elements for any contribution would be description, imagination and originality. Your aim should be to think of something never done before, or at least relatively obscure, and then map out the whole story.

Series give you the possibility to develop characters so make sure you have a storyboard behind with the plans you have for them, their personalities and be sure to apply all of those in some storyline that makes sense with their respective backstories and what you want to archive out of it.

4) Short story: Short stories need to be between 1,200-4,000 words in length and just as series, they can be of anything in Neopia. From the stories of petpet or a Neopets species or of a character you create, all is allowed as long as you follow the submission rules.

For any of this 4 categories, you have to be sure to following rules: Use proper grammar to make your entry legible, obey the rules; if you don't, then there's a 100% chance that your entry won't get in. Avoid gore, much violence and romance between your characters and only use things that already exist on Neopets (which means, no fake colors, no fake faeries, stuff that's specifically from Earth, including time periods and famous people, prisons, cults, religion, etc).

Now, for the tips! If you plan entering into the Neopian Times and you're not much of a writer, I recommend you to start by writing articles of topics you are good at. Once you select the theme of your article, make a small storyboard or list where you write all the points you want to mention or talk about in it, so you can use that as a guide. This will make things much easier and quicker in the end. If you are not sure of what to write about, you can always check the Calendar on Neopets and select a topic of a day that is coming next (give it at least 2 weeks of difference between the day and the submission you make though, and if it's a big celebration like New Years, Christmas or Valentine day, give it at least a month... or maybe go with another theme since this ones tend to get much more attention).

If you are not very creative, you can always collab with a friend or request the Neotime service to the people that offer it here on clraik.

Difficulty: ★★★
    Direct Link: (you need an account to see links) & (you need an account to see links)

The Pet and Petpet Spotlights are contest in which you submit a story about your Neopet or it's petpet, along with a draw of them, in order to get a trophy that will be displayed on your Neopets petlookup. Both of this spotlights are not being updated either so all information I'll be sharing on this guide are of the previous experiences (2014 and back) and I plan to update this when the contest starts to come out once again.

On both of this contests there are two parts to be considered: the description and the image, being the description the main and most important thing. Your description needs to be at least 500 words long and as most 2500 and the image 50KB weight, being 300x300px the ideal dimensions.

When writing the description, the first thing you must make sure of is that you're keeping things Neopets appropriate. If you write that the parents of your pet died and he was left alone in life, things might not turn out in your favor. There is no formula proven for getting accepted, I myself have needed to submit entries many times for just one pet before winning. One of the advices I can give you is to read some past winners so you get an idea of which is the correct way to tell a story for TNT. You might notice that there are two kind of stories in general: the ones in which the pet knows it's being entered to the spotlight and tells it's story or just talks about itself, and the one in which you are writing the story as if it was a tale.

One important thing to consider is that you need to submit the description with the format in which you want it to look in the end, this means, putting <b>, <i> and <br> when needed and when necessary.

Now for the image. I told you before it's the less important thing, and it is, since the quality of the artwork you submit is not the important thing for TNT and they often accept entries with very simple draws. As long as your story is interesting, creative and original, you'll eventually be selected no matter of the art you made to go along with it. But of course, make sure your art clearly shows that it's of the pet you're talking about.

Like the name tells, the Poetry Contest is a spotlight in which you can submit your poems about Neopets themes in order to get featured. When winning you get a Trophy for your account, a rare item and 1,000 NPs. This is the easiest writing contest there's on the list since it usually doesn't take much time to write a poem and they do accept short ones of 15 lines. There's also no need to be a great writer since as long as your poem is Neopets appropriate and it follows a clear rhyme, you'll have a chance to win.

Now, if you plan on entering in order to get the trophy soon, my most important advice is that you check the (you need an account to see links) and select a special day that is coming next, since they release Poetry Contest editions based on current events of the site. They do not release a page for each event, the mostly select the important ones to make an edition out of so the best thing to do is to keep in mind this and chose a popular event that will more likely get a news page dedicated to it.

Once you select the day and theme of your poem is time for a little brainstorm. Research the pet or event you're writing about, maybe talk about it's characteristics, about items related to them and always include Neopets references, places and characters to improve your chances of getting accepted.

When you have those last things resolved, is time to write your poem! If you don't know much about poetry structures, I'm here to help you. To get in you can write any kind of poem, Neopets allows haikus, acrostic poems and sonnets too, but many of this require some strict structures so most people just go with freestyle poems that rhyme and have a good rhythm.

Rhythm is when you read your poem and the verses flow nicely, without abrupt cuts between the lines or topics. This can be most easily done by making sure that your poem contains around the same amount of syllables in each line. For the rhyme try not to force it since it will cut the flow of the poem. Not every line needs to rhyme with the last one, you can use different rhyme schemes like ABBA, ABAB or AABB CACA DEDE.

The Storytelling contest is a weekly spotlight in which users create a story together adding a paragraph to follow up the last ones in order to continue it until they reach the end of the week. If your submissions gets selected you'll win a trophy, 2,000NPs and a rare item.

This can also become one of the easy contests since there are at least 5 winners per week but it does require you some time to do, mainly because you need to read the previous entries of the story before submitting yours, and once you do, you'll need to come up with something creative and that can be continued which also follows the current flow of events descripted so far.

For what I've been able to experience, there are 3 stages on the storytelling. We have 5 days to make a short story so you need to act accordingly to the day you decide to submit for. First day is Monday, when the beginning of the story comes out (either written by TNT or an user), on Tuesday and Wednesday you can build up the story and give them twists, add more action and content and finally on Thursday and Friday the story starts to close so you'll have to come up with an outcome of the current events, not adding a lot more of new things, characters or situations. The key of getting your submission accepted is this, because if you follow that pattern you'll make things much easier for other users to continue it and for the story to round up nicely.

Another thing that is really important is the grammar, spelling and punctuations you use, plus, avoid getting into any theme that is not Neopets appropriate like romance or a lot of violence.

In this contest you can submit your gallery to be featured in the spotlight and get 10,000NPs and a Trophy for your account if selected a winner. As many of the contests on Neopets, winners are selected by themes that are current on the site, so if you are planning on creating a gallery exclusively to get a trophy the best thing to do is to keep in mind which celebrations are coming up next and make one in hopes of being featured on that week.

The most important thing on this spotlight is the theme of your gallery. If you have a creative theme, you'll have many more chances of being selected than if you make a gallery based on something a lot of people already have (like plushies for example). Since making a gallery does require a lot of Neopoints make sure you pick something you like or, if it's exclusively for the trophy and you plan on deleting it after it, pick a theme that has items that are easy to sell. Depending on the theme you might want to spend from 1,000,000NPs and up and always try to get as many items as you can before submitting the gallery, since if it shows more content and work, your chances of winning will increase along.

At the same time, the Gallery Layout will show the dedication you've put in. Winners don't really need to have amazing layouts but they always have customized ones that are according to the theme of the gallery. Using premades is allowed but is encouraged to make your own original modifications to them.

If you are interested in checking another great guide that goes deeper into this spotlight, please check (you need an account to see links)!

Finally, in the Customisation Spotlight you can submit the combination of wearables you've created for your Neopet in order to get a trophy for it. There are two categories: NP and NC and there are 3 winners per each of them each week.

This is one of the hardest to get in my opinion, mainly for the amount of participants that this spotlight gets, due to how easy it is to enter. There is a voting section too, in which a random participant will be displayed for you to vote for from 1 (worst) to 10 (best) and you can vote 100 times each day.... so there is no way for you to ask for votes or advertise and you will only be getting scores by silent votes.

If you plan to enter on this contest, you firstly need to select if you wish to go by NP wearables or NC. If you go by NP you'll only be able to use NP wearables or paintbrush clothes, since even if you just use 1 NC wearable, the contest will immediately only give you the option to submit it as a NC entry. Either you chose, firstly make a plan for it on (you need an account to see links), so you know what to get and don't waste NC or NPs on items that you'll later don't use.

A good tip is to go by a theme when building your customization (spooky, winter, flowers, etc) and get to know the zones in which the wearables work, since sometimes you might want to put two wearables but they both work on the same zone. There are also are very similar items that don't use the same zone (Strange Green Mist Foreground uses the Foreground zone while Strange Red Mist Foreground uses the Lower Foreground Item zone). Be aware that there are items that use different zones depending on the species of pet that is wearing them too. An item that might be a shoe for a Krawk can be a hindcover for a Peophin. Even right and left hand items can differ, especially between four-footed pets and pets standing up! Investigate closely how the different items work for every pet you own.

At the same time, often less is more. Do not rush and feel that there's the need to fill every little zone with items in order to win. There must be a harmony between the elements and always try to match them to the Neopet you have and the theme you're going for. You can also submit the same customization many times, but remember that the people who vote are often the same so if they start getting used to see your combination, they'll most likely stop considering it as original and the rating might go down.

As you saw before, when winning, many of the spotlights will provide you with a "rare" item prize. This prize is random for each winner but if you're curious in what you might be getting, I'll provide you now with a list of them. Many users use this contests as their main way of making Neopoints since some of the prizes worth quite a bit and many of the contest don't require you a lot of time to enter. So if you plan to do the same, here is some encouragement for you!

Have you gotten a prize lately and is not on this list?
    Please let me know so I can add it!

This is the sad part of this thread, the end of the guide.
    I hope this was helpful and gave you useful information for you next projects in account building and improvement.
    If you have any questions, feel free to leave them on this thread, or if you have suggestions or tips to share that I could add, do it here as well!
    Last edited by Pusheen; 07-27-2017 at 08:16 PM.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (07-17-2017),Angelic (12-18-2015),applesauce120 (01-29-2016),Atlas (01-22-2016),Aura (01-22-2016),AyBeCee (06-11-2017),Binah (12-17-2015),Brickhaus (12-16-2015),Charlie (04-02-2016),cibomatto (03-29-2016),cinnamon (01-29-2016),Daviid (12-17-2015),jellymaster2 (12-23-2015),jlk112678 (01-30-2016),Lizerd (12-21-2015),Maison (12-16-2015),metaldroga (12-18-2015),Nyu (05-26-2017),Pachirisu (06-06-2017),potatoespotate (12-17-2015),Skarner (12-25-2015),Spoildlittleme (01-23-2016),Sylveon (02-01-2016),TFW (02-09-2018),turntechGodhead (02-10-2016),VitaminX (12-17-2015),Water (01-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT REP I AM GOING TO GO REP OLD GUIDES

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Haha, thank you! I'm glad you like it (:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

~*Belle*~ (05-27-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Wow. I have a feeling a LOT of work was put into this guide.

Thanks, I should/could maybe enter some of these

But seriously, the amount of text though. GG.

10/10.
    Check out my guide on how to get free proxies/socks for your programs & protection!

Click

(you need an account to see links)

^ Thanks Rrachel <3

^ Thanks Jass! <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VitaminX For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (12-17-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminX View Post
    Wow. I have a feeling a LOT of work was put into this guide.

Thanks, I should/could maybe enter some of these

But seriously, the amount of text though. GG.

10/10.
    Thanks! Yeah, it took a while xD my browser got stuck too after I finished arranging the text and I almost had to style it all over again hahaha
    I'm glad you enjoy it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

VitaminX (12-17-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rrachel again.

nice guide

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rrachel again.

nice guide
    Thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Really great guide! Maybe you could put the text of each section inside a spoiler (and the prizes under a spoiler too)?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickhaus View Post
    Really great guide! Maybe you could put the text of each section inside a spoiler (and the prizes under a spoiler too)?
    Because is too long you say? It's a good idea, I'll hide the prizes on a spoiler (: hopefully that will make things cleaner!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Because is too long you say? It's a good idea, I'll hide the prizes on a spoiler (: hopefully that will make things cleaner!
    I was actually thinking you could put each spotlight into its own spoiler, so that if someone just wants to see one specific spotlight, they can go straight to it instead of scrolling too much.