DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    this is... Uncomfortable to watch... What a sleazy motherfucker lol get him away from those women

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    this is... Uncomfortable to watch... What a sleazy motherfucker lol get him away from those women
    Stranger part is that his channel is huge

I do support what they want for equal rights for topless, sexualisation kinder stops these sorts of equality but once everyone gets past it and become normal for nudist etc no one will care anymore.

just wanna clear up I don't support the troll most of his work seems to be fucked up. Just realised how my title there probably isn't the best for the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Stranger part is that his channel is huge

I do support what they want for equal rights for topless, sexualisation kinder stops these sorts of equality but once everyone gets past it and become normal for nudist etc no one will care anymore.

just wanna clear up I don't support the troll most of his work seems to be fucked up. Just realised how my title there probably isn't the best for the video.

lol "gets past it". A woman can hardly go get a coffee, buy groceries, go to class, walk in the park without men making lewd comments, staring, having the "I want to use you for 30 seconds eyes". She is wearing clothes in those cases. When those men behave like good little boys then yeah I could see the sexual stigma toning down and maybe just maybe the topless thing happen. That amount of time though? I am not sure a number could be placed on it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    lol "gets past it". A woman can hardly go get a coffee, buy groceries, go to class, walk in the park without men making lewd comments, staring, having the "I want to use you for 30 seconds eyes". She is wearing clothes in those cases. When those men behave like good little boys then yeah I could see the sexual stigma toning down and maybe just maybe the topless thing happen. That amount of time though? I am not sure a number could be placed on it.
    Agreed, some men at just animals no doubts there. No number could probably years to decades away. Time line for change in the past though hasn't been that long so who knows.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    ya and it doesnt even need to be about their boobs either. guys get fucked up and horny over seeing shoulders LOL
    its sort of embarrassing really. like, sure, boobs are great, everyone loves em, but theres context for when boobs should and shouldnt turn you on, and the fact that 100% of the time theyre seen as sexual is... tiring.
    maybe im just desensitised to the powers of titty because i had them for so long i just got used to them being There in non-sexual contexts? but like... i dunno. if you cant look at someone doing something completely non-sexual (like putting petrol in their car or buying coffee) without popping a boner because their tits are 3% visible you have an issue.

honestly there should be a test. sit a man down in a room with a few women doing non-sexual things like cleaning up or writing a paper but without wearing shirts to hide their titty and if he pops a boner he gets put on house arrest until his creepy ass grows the fuck up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

id support

@(you need an account to see links) you forgot those people that are into Feet and weird stuff like that

Boobs are boobs. I like boobs and all kinds but not 24/7 lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Well that was interesting.

And yeah, a lot of men will never change no matter what the protest is or how badly we bash them. Men of that nature will always exist.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    This totally reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld. Good Naked vs Bad Naked. Going topless would fall into this. Good most of the time, bad sometimes lol.