DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Oh word ok lol yo sorry I haven't been on Skype I get crap service in this cornfield ridden wasteland of a small town lmao

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I just saw a news clip of some teenage kids in Australia getting arrested for that crap. Its awful that kids are being dragged into this. I heard it involved Facebook recruiting as well. Not sure if that is true though.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    That's so crazy o_o

I always think that sort of ISIS recruitment stuff happens in some random place in another continent, just not near me, and it's just so much realer when you realize someone that "close" (close being a relative term here xD) to you is one of those people.

And not just that, but idk why but whenever I picture people from my generation (so like young adults in their early twenties) I always imagine peaceful people with their heads screwed on straight (this part's probably just me living in my own little bubble though) and it's just so crazy to me when I realize people my own age are doing this sort of stuff.

Anyways, I know my mind would be blown if someone I went to school with turned out to be recruiting for a terrorist organization.