Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzeh View Post
    Holy fuck please send me a picture of it when it's done! Deer are my favorite animal and I love eyes and mycology. That sounds incredible please do finish it!
    I think I found this picture on 420chan speaking of drugs LOL. No artist was mentioned with the picture sadly . Try tineye to reverse image it you might be able to find the artist that way. I'd do it myself if I were on my computer.
    Do you have a tumblr /insta or something so I can check your art out?
    I will! It might take me like 6 months though, I'm not very diligent about finishing projects.
    Here is what I have so far. It's a long way off from completion. Never done a sculpture so it's been fun!
    Also working on a collage!
    This one is going to have a long tailed hummingbird flying down from space to drink from a cactus flower. The nectar from the flower will be visible running through the body to a heart on strings, being lowered towards a group of metallic beatles reaching up for the heart, to drink from its nectar.
    The hummingbird will have a crown and fiery eyes.
    It will symbolize my desire to rise above many situations that I have let get out of hand, people that have tried to keep me from being my best; the narcissism of it all to want to rise above anything or anyone, the desire to drink from the wells of my own creations, a place untouched and that I have yet to really tap in to. To see what I'm made of. It's called 'You Never Know How Low An Angry Heart Will Go'
    I don't have an Instagram dedicated to my art or a tumblr, just getting started!

I'm gunna have to save that sig image, it's just awesome!
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

I'm a little embarassed to show the sculpture because it looks so goofy right now. There are a lot of details that need to be added.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    I will! It might take me like 6 months though, I'm not very diligent about finishing projects.
    Here is what I have so far. It's a long way off from completion. Never done a sculpture so it's been fun!
    This one is going to have a long tailed hummingbird flying down from space to drink from a cactus flower. The nectar from the flower will be visible running through the body to a heart on strings, being lowered towards a group of metallic beatles reaching up for the heart, to drink from its nectar.
    It will symbolize my desire to rise above many situations that I have let get out of hand, people that have tried to keep me from being my best; the narcissism of it all to want to rise above anything or anyone, the desire to drink from the wells of my own creations, a place untouched and that I have yet to really tap in to. To see what I'm made of. It's called 'You Never Know How Low An Angry Heart Will Go'
    I don't have an Instagram dedicated to my art or a tumblr, just getting started!

I'm a little embarassed to show the sculpture because it looks so goofy right now. There are a lot of details that need to be added.
    Dude you should be marketing out your stuff man, it's fantastic. :*

tumblr would loved this stuff

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kale For This Useful Post:

Banannie (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post

wow, so many have great talent here it's crazy and i'm sitting her draw stick figures

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzeh View Post
    Dude you should be marketing out your stuff man, it's fantastic. :*

tumblr would loved this stuff
    Thanks a lot for that compliment, it means a whole lot! :3