127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Dodging drugs

Met up with a old mate of mine last time we met was few years ago he just moved back after loosing his Job and marriage, His mum was happy about it lol.

I get around there all excited then it just was a real depression train ride then pulls out a bong, Im anti drug never done it and I can't risk it with my job since I get randomly tested at work so I got out of there quite fast.

Kinder annoying because I've had to ditch a few mates because of drugs. Feel bad because I wanna help him but I stress about getting caught at his house or something, my record is cleaner then crystal because if I had a record I wouldn't have my job I'd be fired on the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    It is unfortunate when people risk making bad situations in their lives even worse. I have a lot of respect for your sticking to your guns about the issue though. I too have ended friendships because they just couldn't respect that I didn't approve of their drug habits, so I know what you're going with.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (12-10-2015),potatoespotate (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Thanks means a lot. It's never a good feeling to end old/any friendship with the history you might have but just has to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Bf and I have cut someone out of our lives because of drugs. He is generally just trouble and he thinks it is funny but everyone he knows pushes him away. It's not funny to do cocaine or get a felony. Or get a heavy vandalism charge. Grow up. There are people who just will not grow up.

Good for you for being the mature one. Others can make fun of you for being the "party pooper"...but you are the one with a job and no criminal record. Maturity is a rare thing it seems with this new generation. Hold onto that maturity and show them that you are the better person.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (12-10-2015),Naked Gamer (12-10-2015),potatoespotate (12-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I literally lost every single one of my high school friends to meth and heroin. I got my family and my gf, her kids, and ck now. It's a shitty feeling

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Aside from pot, which is legal here I try to stay clear of drugs because it so quickly becomes a habit for me. Same with booze, addiction runs in the family on both sides.

Sorry about your friend, sometimes you gotta cut them loose to show them you really care, had to do that years ago with a friend who got addicted to heroine. Granted she had a lot of inner pain.
    This person got clean and has a happy life now!
    Let's hope that for yours.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (12-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    You can still be friends with someone if they do drugs... Just ask them not to partake in front of you.

I enjoy recreational drugs sometimes, but if I'm hanging out with someone who doesn't I don't mind at all not talking about it or being sober. I'm not a bad person, I'm just a curious human who wants to explore.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruzzeh For This Useful Post:

Banannie (12-10-2015),Naked Gamer (12-11-2015),Purple (12-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzeh View Post
    You can still be friends with someone if they do drugs... Just ask them not to partake in front of you.

I enjoy recreational drugs sometimes, but if I'm hanging out with someone who doesn't I don't mind at all not talking about it or being sober. I'm not a bad person, I'm just a curious human who wants to explore.
    I had my days as well. I was very heavy into doing cocaine, ecstasy, mushrooms, selling all of it on top of smoking weed. I don't have any problems with recreational drug users and I think it can be beneficial to dabble a little to get a new perspective on things. I had a wild experience with acid and since then I haven't touched anything other than weed and alcohol, but the three things I never touched were meth, crack, and heroin and I won't associate myself with people who do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzeh View Post

I agree, but some people are going to feel uncomfortable about it and opt to avoid you. I wouldn't avoid someone for their choices unless they were harming themselves, me or others.

Speaking of drug use I like your signature. I'm working on (technically shelved for now) a sculpture of a deer/dragon skull with antlers shaped like hands with the eyes of a different species of animal on the fingers. The skull will have moss and mushrooms growing on half of it.
    It's going to be called Empathy Entropy, set to the tune of Glass Animals Golden Antlers, a piece showcasing a person's ability to see "grasp" the viewpoints of different walks of life but because it's a skull, doesn't have eyes of it's own. The outer shell, the moss and mushrooms, represent the masks and ornaments we all sometimes wear to hide the nothingness/despair/entropy inside. The various eyes; being able to see different persons perspectives but the holes where one's own eyes should be, never being able to see from ones own soul. Their own identity.

Maybe I should pick that piece up again - it's only just in the beginning stages.

Where did you find that picture I'm obsessed with it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    I

I agree, but some people are going to feel uncomfortable about it and opt to avoid you. I wouldn't avoid someone for their choices unless they were harming themselves, me or others.

Speaking of drug use I like your signature. I'm working on (technically shelved for now) a sculpture of a deer/dragon skull with antlers shaped like hands with the eyes of a different species of animal on the fingers. The skull will have moss and mushrooms growing on half of it.
    It's going to be called Empathy Entropy, set to the tune of Glass Animals Golden Antlers, a piece showcasing a person's ability to see "grasp" the viewpoints of different walks of life but because it's a skull, doesn't have eyes of it's own. The outer shell, the moss and mushrooms, represent the masks and ornaments we all sometimes wear to hide the nothingness/despair/entropy inside. The various eyes; being able to see different persons perspectives but the holes where one's own eyes should be, never being able to see from ones own soul. Their own identity.

Maybe I should pick that piece up again - it's only just in the beginning stages.

Where did you find that picture I'm obsessed with it!
    Holy fuck please send me a picture of it when it's done! Deer are my favorite animal and I love eyes and mycology. That sounds incredible please do finish it!
    I think I found this picture on 420chan speaking of drugs LOL. No artist was mentioned with the picture sadly . Try tineye to reverse image it you might be able to find the artist that way. I'd do it myself if I were on my computer.
    Do you have a tumblr /insta or something so I can check your art out?