27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    She had better use one of those tickets to take you along with her!
    My family was talking about going to the midnight mass this year. I told them I didn't know if I could swing that because it didn't leave me too much time to get back and fall asleep before santa got here. My younger cousin agreed lol.
    I hope so too! I'm pretty sure it's the first time Rihanna is doing a concert in Quebec.

That definitely sounds like a good excuse! haha I wouldn't really mind going every year if it wasn't so long to be honest... I just get so bored halfway. I'm such a bad person

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    I'm at the stage in life where I just buy myself whatever it is I might want (within reason). That said, there are some rare Pop Vinyls that I haven't got yet. If there were a Santa, I'd be asking for those, like Flocked Pooh, or Metallic Ariel and Ursula.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Just another reason to avoid the subways! My gf wanted to take the subway all over the place when we were up in NY this year but I have a terrible sense of direction so I decided to avoid them all together. Sounds like you need to keep your phone in your hands at all times down there lol
    Haha yeah i may or may not of been drunk and fell asleep there so i guess it was coming to me but buying the 6 at full retail hurt after only having it a month ;-; but yeah they can be shady at night but during the day theyre pretty fine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Basically here in my family we usually just ask each other what we want for christmas and then just buy one anothers wishlist. I have a little sister, and usually me and her buy one another presents and we give our parents 1 present each. But our parents usually spend way more to buy whatever it is we want for christmas. I think im getting a russian vodka, razer headphones, clothing of some sort and many things i didnt ask which will be surprises

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    We grew up with little money so I am always used to asking for very little or small things that I knew would not be a burden to buy. My brother has no concept of money though so he has always asked for things more expensive than anyone in the family can afford. Because of the lack of money we developed a tradition of basically focusing on our stocking suffers and having maybe 1 or 2 nice items as our gifts. This way it was reasonable for everyone. Over the years people just ended up asking for snacks as stocking stuffers so now basically it is all snacks and honestly we are more excited about getting a pile of this and that rather than the clothes gift card. It's just what we have always done so I like to keep it going. This reminds me I need to buy a pile of beef jerky lol.

What do I want for Christmas though? Maybe a nice but simple vase or decorative something to spruce the place up. Maybe some towels for the bathroom. Tim Hortons gift card. Nothing much. I am more excited about the delicious turkey dinner on Christmas day lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    My family never really got into celebrating any holidays, so I never really got into the habit of making lists of things I wanted xD I guess I usually just buy things for myself and friends and we don't ask each other what we want, we just kind of rely on our experiences with each other to guide which gifts we're gonna be giving each other
    That said, I guess I'm going to be gifting myself some nice winter gear like sweaters, warm socks, and a pair of ice skates this year xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My family keep asking me what I want, but I'm not really sure,
    Like someone already said, now that I'm older and working if there's anything I want at a reasonable price i'll just buy it myself, and anything huge I would feel cheeky asking for.
    I really need to start with my shopping though, so far I have bought nothing for anyone!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/8
    Mentioned
    123 times
    Time Online
    27d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I kind of want this device called Roller R8!! I run a lot, and this thing is something that helps your muscles recover, which is extremely helpful!! It would help prevent injuries and allow me to run better. It costs over $100 though D; and the closest store available to my house is a 30 minute drive so.. but that's truly what I want last year I asked for a teapot LOL.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    My parents don't have a lot of income, so I just asked for some small things
    I think I asked like..€30 max. I'll probably get more, but it'll make me feel bad lol.

Usually our family will come together, have dinner, and share gifts. It's usually more the thought that counts.
    But I usually get them more, since I can, and just tell them I went over budget by a little and they shouldn't worry about it.

But for us, it's really just about getting together, and celebrate we're all healthy and had a good year as a family.
    Check out my guide on how to get free proxies/socks for your programs & protection!

Click

(you need an account to see links)

^ Thanks Rrachel <3

^ Thanks Jass! <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/8
    Mentioned
    123 times
    Time Online
    27d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Oops, I haven't even BEGUN shopping!! We're doing a grab bag thing with my cousins and one of them was supposed to text me what he wanted but he hasn't figured it out yet! the limit is supposed to be $30. I think I'll ask for those blenderbottles because I love making protein shakes ahahah. But then maybe some sweats too.. Hm...