30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

🎩☃ What are you asking for for Christmas? ☃🎩

Does anybody have anything they really want for Christmas? Or maybe you already know what you are going to be getting? Have you done all your shopping yet?

My family has a tradition that everyone has to have their list done and ready to hand out to everyone else by Thanksgiving. When I was younger it was so easy to make a massive list of all the random stuff I wanted. Now a days, if I want or need something, I simply buy it myself. So figuring out a list of things that I want has gotten so much harder over the years.

Currently, my list consists of gift cards to random places, some clothes, sweaters, bluetooth headphones, some movies and a few games I wanted to check out. I'd be fine with not getting any of this because I prefer to give presents. Luckily there's still time because I haven't even gotten half the presents I need to yet.

What about you guys? Anything you're asking for?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I feel the same, my parents always ask me for a present list, but as I grow older, I usually buy the stuff I need myself.
    I haven't started to buy Christmas presents for my family yet! I scheduled to do so around the 18th.
    I did buy concert tickets for my best friend and painted a ceramic plate for my mom so she can use it for Christmas Eve.

I'll probably ask a scarf, warm socks, videogames or money! But honestly, I don't really mind whatever I get if anything, I'm just glad when all my family gathers together at home for dinner!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

teddy (12-08-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I WANT NC ITEMS BUT I DONT WANT TO TELL MY PARENTS I WANT VIRTUAL ITEMS FOR A KIDS GAME

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

but honestly I want new clothes maybe a little shopping spree at neimans or saks because I need new clothes af

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

Atlas (12-09-2015),Roslyn (12-08-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    I feel the same, my parents always ask me for a present list, but as I grow older, I usually buy the stuff I need myself.
    I haven't started to buy Christmas presents for my family yet! I scheduled to do so around the 18th.
    I did buy concert tickets for my best friend and painted a ceramic plate for my mom so she can use it for Christmas Eve.

I'll probably ask a scarf, warm socks, videogames or money! But honestly, I don't really mind whatever I get if anything, I'm just glad when all my family gathers together at home for dinner!

What concert did you get tickets for?????
    That's a pretty good idea for a gift, pretty expensive though I'm sure.

I feel the same way. I enjoy hanging out with the family and having everybody around. My family gets together on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The only struggle for me is making it through the two hour church service on Christmas Eve.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    I WANT NC ITEMS BUT I DONT WANT TO TELL MY PARENTS I WANT VIRTUAL ITEMS FOR A KIDS GAME

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

but honestly I want new clothes maybe a little shopping spree at neimans or saks because I need new clothes af
    Oh I'm gonna tell em. I'm gonna tell them to buy you all the NC they possibly can!
    I remember you saying you had a closet full of clothes that you don't wear. I'm also gonna tell your fam to raid your closet and wrap that stuff up. You'll never know! lol

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My dad just asked me and i have no clue. Im in desperate need of a new phone after buying my 5/6 and having them both stolen in the subway lol....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post

I feel the same way. I enjoy hanging out with the family and having everybody around. My family gets together on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The only struggle for me is making it through the two hour church service on Christmas Eve.
    I got her 3 tickets for Rihanna! I was pretty surprised they weren't more expensive! They were roughly $40 CAD per ticket. She's been a fan for as long as I can remember, so I'm sure she'll be pretty happy!

Yea, me too! Spending time with the family is surely the best gift I can get. I usually go to church also on Christmas Eve because my grandfather is in the choir. <3

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    But honestly socks are the best hahha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Oh I'm gonna tell em. I'm gonna tell them to buy you all the NC they possibly can!
    I remember you saying you had a closet full of clothes that you don't wear. I'm also gonna tell your fam to raid your closet and wrap that stuff up. You'll never know! lol
    THANKS!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    28d 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I think presents are more of a big deal for the little kids in the family. All the adults are just content with cash and gift cards

But this is the first Christmas I'm not gonna be home. Overpriced holiday plane tickets. I think I'd rather splurge the money on a trip somewhere else instead.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post

noooo. Neopets is serious business D: NC card should be at the top of your wishlist
    -Bruh, are you picking up what I'm Putin down?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainey For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (12-08-2015),Maison (12-08-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    My dad just asked me and i have no clue. Im in desperate need of a new phone after buying my 5/6 and having them both stolen in the subway lol....
    Just another reason to avoid the subways! My gf wanted to take the subway all over the place when we were up in NY this year but I have a terrible sense of direction so I decided to avoid them all together. Sounds like you need to keep your phone in your hands at all times down there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    I got her 3 tickets for Rihanna! I was pretty surprised they weren't more expensive! They were roughly $40 CAD per ticket. She's been a fan for as long as I can remember, so I'm sure she'll be pretty happy!

Yea, me too! Spending time with the family is surely the best gift I can get. I usually go to church also on Christmas Eve because my grandfather is in the choir. <3
    She had better use one of those tickets to take you along with her!
    My family was talking about going to the midnight mass this year. I told them I didn't know if I could swing that because it didn't leave me too much time to get back and fall asleep before santa got here. My younger cousin agreed lol.