Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hey guys, if possible, throw some good vibes and prayers my way?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    How's he doing? Good news?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    my dad is in the hospital and has been for three days now, which doesn't seem like a long time, but it is to me.
    he was rushed to the hospital at about 4 in the morning from turning blue from lack of oxygen. while he was being brought to the hospital, they had an oxygen machine on him only to find out it wasn't working. currently, he has a tube down his throat and that's the only thing helping him breathe. earlier, they tried to to take away his breathing tube, but found out he can't breathe without it in.

i'm actually very scared, and i hope he gets better soon.

if you're not into "praying" or anything of that sort, good vibes would most definitely be appreciated. thank you.

^ Hoping and praying for faster recovery and that everything gets better to you, to your father and to your whole family.
    Kind of the same thing happened to my father as well. Just in relation with sickness.
    My father was diagnosed with lung cancer like 2-3 years ago.
    He doesn't smoke or any kind of that stuffs. He don't have any vices.

But thanks to God. He was healed. Our whole family prayed together(we're Born again Christians)
    We really can't afford to pay all the bills because its really expensive and we're not that rich. But one of the doctors I think told that we don't have to pay or they will take care of the expenses(I barely remember this but its kind of like that stuff)
    But its not just God that we thanked for our father's healing but to the doctors as well and the others who sent their prayers.

My father also surrendered himself to the Lord that he will be a pastor if he gets healed.
    Now its almost more than a year of him being a pastor and slowly building our own church.

"PRAYER WORKS"

*Sending some prayers and good vibes on your way*

PS. If there's something wrong in my English. My apology as it is not my native language.