Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
No we will not be buying anymore COD games. The last call of duty game was an absolute waste of money. Too many issues with spawning, perks were terrible, generally very difficult. Others complained of it too on game faqs and other sites of it being difficult to operate like you would spawn and get immediately killed because you cold not see where the other guys were. Hard to lock on for a shot too. It was weird.

This new cod has machine guys I think? I cannot stand that stuff. A shooter game is shooting not operating robots. Not to mention the wall run feature. That would piss me off with the kids that do that cheap shit. Lol I clearly miss the earlier call of duty games.
Ah yeah AW was shit house!

This isn't to bad it's really fun the wall running isn't as bad as you would think it's all balanced out not many people even use that feature but other then that feels like BO2 partly and works well the streaks are actually good again finally.

Just my 2cents. I'd rent it if you could first to see how it goes before being it as a option there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk