2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Relationship problems

I usually avoid posting about things like this because idk. But now idk what to do.
    Today my bf spoke to me seriously. He thought it better we take a break because things aren't as smooth as they could be. I agreed because I am not a 100% healthy myself. Anyway, he can be a bit thick sometimes and decided to have this talk in between classes. We sat at the same table and when he was finished I wanted to move tables but everything was full so I just sat there thinking "oh god I need to get out of here".

So now everything is awkward and confusing and idk how to feel about it but I do know I'm kind of sad I guess?? What even is happening right now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I would sit him down when you're both not busy and really have a talk. Forcing it between classes, especially something as important as your relationship, isn't a really nice thing to do.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aska For This Useful Post:

Banannie (11-19-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Saying he wants a break means one of two things. He either wants to be with someone else, or he actually needs time to figure out where the relationship is going. If you want to make it work, make sure to have an actual talk about where you two stand, what you want from this relationship, and what the plans are for the future. It hurts to think about ending something with someone you care for, trust me, but I know how it goes. A relationship can only work with both sides understanding and communicating what needs to be done to work it out. My current relationship was going to end because of my mental health issues and my gf not understanding what I was going through. So I moved away. Very quickly she learned what shoes I had to full on a daily basis and became compassionate with my anxiety and depression, and now I know she's the one I want to be with. She cares. That's all that matters. Make sure he cares.

Hopefully things work out for you. Good luck.