Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question Cheat Engine?

Has anyone use this to slow down games on neopets? I've tried several times and it doesn't work, but anytime I watch videos or read tutorials it works for everyone, i'm doing exactly as it says and it doesn't slow down the game. Any idea why? thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Are you selecting the correct process? I'd just AoB if I were you, IIRC TNT monitors the frame rates (fps) or something like that.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    This will get you banned , neopets sends the "total frames rendered" in the score send process aswell as the total time you played the game. They have a internal chart for allowed scores/times/frame rates and will ban you if it does not look legit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I know, that's why you do it carefully. lol

Is there a way to slowdown your computer entirely without getting caught? There's this game that use to run really slow for me and I would be so close to the high score and then all of a sudden it sped up. Ticks me off.
    Last edited by Nightangel; 10-29-2015 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    The only way to slow down time entirely would be to edit the data thats sent in the score send process. The time you started playing is not made server side its client side (another words you tell the server when the game started , it does not tell you). The final score send time however is automatic on server side. So you would need to edit the time that the game started before it went out live to the server , something like that is possible with my tool rare proxy but its work in progress still. You could probly whip up something in greesemonkey too but you would need to calculate the length of time a valid game would take and inject scoresend time - valid time in posix as the start time. You would also need to edit the total frames rendered , each game is different on how many frames should be rendered for a legit score but again its client side.

This is advanced stuff however if you are not comfortable playing with that you should stay clear. I don't think many people here could pull something like that off (based on the fact that no one ever has) , but its entirely possible to do with a bit of work you could make a safe speed hack if theirs enough call for it I would create such a tool.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 10-28-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) why bother making a tool when we have score senders and AoB?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Why not? it would make speed hacking safe for people who wanted it and would take about 20 lines of code in DarkProxy/RareProxy (not sure of name yet i dont like either tbh). I already know the framerates/safe times ect from staff documents.

Dark/RareProxy also opens up bytehacking .swfs or decompiling/recompiling the with extra code and switching them ill go into that at a later time im still working on https connection for it (this is not a tool meant only for neopets)
    Last edited by DarkByte; 10-29-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    Why not? it would make speed hacking safe for people who wanted it and would take about 20 lines of code in DarkProxy/RareProxy (not sure of name yet i dont like either tbh). I already know the framerates/safe times ect from staff documents.
    I met something more so that slows down the computer without having to enter game the time in. Like opening up a ton of tabs or making programs run in the background of your pc, that type of slowing down. The game use to run SUPER slow for me on the site and now all of a sudden it's sped up and it's annoying... Wish I would of taken more time to get the score when it was slower

All though, your idea is very cool, I wouldn't mind having a software like that.
    "As always, I will guard the night."

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightangel View Post
    I met something more so that slows down the computer without having to enter game the time in. Like opening up a ton of tabs or making programs run in the background of your pc, that type of slowing down. The game use to run SUPER slow for me on the site and now all of a sudden it's sped up and it's annoying... Wish I would of taken more time to get the score when it was slower

All though, your idea is very cool, I wouldn't mind having a software like that.

Its better just to hook GetTickCount() like cheat engine does what im talking about would let you do that using cheat engine or any other speed hack then just fix the packet as you send it so neo never knew what you did. Opening tabs or intentionally killing your cpu ect might work i dunno how that effects frame rate ect but i would not really be happy to take that approach to things , to many varibles to factor into it. But hey if it works for you , give it a shot its just hard to put something like that into a program that effects everyones pcs equally regardless of there pc power.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 10-29-2015 at 12:59 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Nightangel (10-29-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Most people use Cheat Engine for AoB methods of modifying flash games.

There are a number of threads on the forum about the Array of Bites method and the arrays that can be submitted.