Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What was your biggest, most epic "I can't believe I got away with that!" moment?

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Hm.... What the hell... I mean... Lemme see.... Me and my sister used to steal all of the time when I was in middle school, we'd do it together, by distracting the vendor of the newsstand or supermarket or whatever place we went, and the other would stuff stuff in our bags. Never got caught, really. What else.... IDK, I mean, we did a lot of shenanigans when we were younger, half of it our parents never heard a thing from, some stuff was dangerous, like going to risky places, others were endangering to others, like dropping marbles out of the window in the eight floor of a building to see how they shatter, and other was just plain crazy, like the multiple times we've burnt and vandalized stuff. But, when I got older, I got over it, mainly after my sister tried to steal a bunch of jewelry on a store here, by herself, and got caught. Anyways, it's not like it's worth it, I don't really want anything anymore from stores. I've became very mild, which is boring, but it's safe.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-30-2015),teddy (10-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    When I was younger & my parents used to let me go Starr the car for them in those cold Ohio mornings, I would always reverse the car a little bit & then bring it back forward.

Glad I got that off my conscious
    Free JD!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-28-2015)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m
    i lied to my mom that i was going with my boyfriend's family to the mall when i actually took a 1h commute to hang out in toronto with my friends
    guh i feel so bad about it >___<

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    A few years ago, my ex-gf started flirting real hard on my best friend pretty quickly after our breakup. Now, this girl is a soul-eating harpy, since she fucked me over in our relationship and cheated on me. I couldn't handle her moving on so quickly, and onto my best friend too, so I had no qualms with what I was about to do.
    I started to feeding information to one of her good friends that my best bud was really interested in her, etc. for an entire month, got her hopes up high. She eventually decided to make a move, and a very public move at that. Of course, my friend said no, why the fuck would I, and she was crushed and basically expelled out of our social circle.

I'm an asshole lol. I feel bad about it now, and surprisingly no one found out that I basically was puppeteering this shit for a month just to fuck my ex over. Not my proudest moment, but I never got flack for it and I'm quite frankly surprised. If anyone, her friend may have figured it out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rufuskelmeier For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    High school .- spoiler for cussing and foul lanuage I'm a little goodie too shoes who hasn't stolen anything in her life , least that was worth more than 3 bucks I'm sure when I was a little kid I got out of the store with some candybar at some point that my parents didn't see.

Last edited by Croeste; 10-29-2015 at 01:20 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Croeste For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-30-2015)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    My sister (five years older than me) used to slap my forehead everytime when I was 3, so I wanted to take revenge. My mom got this super cool microwave, so I when I was home alone I painted all the numbers with red nail polish. When my mom saw it, I blamed my sister and she never suspected, my sister were grounded for weeks. My mom only found out a few years ago, when we were talking about stuff we did as kids and I told her what really happened to the microwave. It was pretty funny, my parents looking at me laughing, not believing what I just said while my sister was pointing at me and saying "I told you I didn't do it!", aha!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-30-2015),DJ Music Man (10-30-2015),Ezreal (10-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    A boy picked up on me every day at school, however, he was never punished. (he got away every single day!)
    one day I brought a pocketknife and said i would cut his throat if he didnt stop. (I pressed the knife near his throat, however, i never had the intention of really doing anything to him even though he used to beat me up day for day)
    he simply got hold of the next teacher telling them i had a pocketknife and said I tried to kill him with it. i told our teacher it was the other way around. they actually found a knife by this boy, but not by me ( i ofc got rid of it right after he left, i knew what was coming)

he (of course) was kicked out of school.

he got what he deserved though, lol

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ezreal For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-30-2015),Danny Phantom (10-30-2015),DJ Music Man (10-30-2015),Kit (10-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    LOL everyone seems so hardcore...

My biggest "I can't believe I got away with that!" moment was when my professor handed exams back and then went over the answers with the class.
    While he went over the answers, I erased/edited mine and wrote down the correct answers, then proceeded to go to his office and demand why I didn't get my questions marked right
    I did this for all 3 of his exams, and each time I managed to get another 5-ish% on each of my exams.

#sorrynotsorry

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kit For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (10-30-2015),DJ Music Man (10-30-2015),Ezreal (10-30-2015)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Oh, there was also once, a history teacher in middle school was an asshole, and she did a crossword quiz on everything of the chapter the very next day after we started the chapter, without previous warning (she wanted to prove her point that all students are lazy and don't study at all or something like that), and it was too difficult, but, the moment she stepped off class to pee, everyone on the class started a whole conference on answer figuring out and answer checking.

So I've cheated once before, basically. The whole class cheated together. And we all got 100%, to the teacher's surprise.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I once stole a pack on gum from the store... I was 5 years old