Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I've never had an eating disorder, it just feels like my gut needs a break. I've been preparing for the fast by eating fruits and veggies for a few days, so I think I'll stick to that for a short while and then start adding meats/grains

Thanks a lot!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Just keep doing what you are doing. Skip the fast altogether. There is no need to put your body through turmoil to just get used to what you are already starting to eat. Just picking up the fruits and veggies is more than what some people can do! I say you got this, kick the fasting fad diet to the curb.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Fasting tips?

Best way that I have personal cut weight and worked very well. I would eat a 2 egg white omelette with vegetables. Lunch would be a salad no meat or cheese anything like that and a very low cal dressing like a raspberry vinaigrette. Dinner I would have a baked chicken breast a cup of brown rice and a side of a green vegetable normally something like broccoli. Then about 45 minutes of a cardio a day for 5-6 days a week. You'll feel like you're starving for the first couple weeks with that and working but you will become accustomed to it and if you need some sugars eat a little bit of fruit of sorts like strawberries peaches etc.

I've done a lot of things to my body lost 60 lbs in 60 days, put 25 lbs of muscle on in 60 days, maintained myself. You need to tailor what you want to do to fit you and you just need to stick to it. If you need help just let me know I'm more then willing to put some input in but the gaining part was part of some supplements that I wouldn't recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheBaphomet; 10-16-2015 at 08:48 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaphomet For This Useful Post:

Banannie (10-16-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    13d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Skip the fast and just start eating cleaner and healthier foods.
    Your liver and kidneys already do an excellent job at cleaning out your system - you don't need to do anything to help them along.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    If you go on a "Fasting" trip.

I'd replace Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Fruit shakes - I use JuicePlus.

it has all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs and you won't feel as hungry.