DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I know I'm going to get railed for this post but if you want to challenge it, I ask two things.
    1) Keep it civil. Just because my opinion doesn't follow the socially accepted norm doesn't mean you have the right to belittle it.
    2) Let me take you seriously. This means that I want you to write and act like an adult in your response. If your argument is guided by blinded rage towards my opinion, then I will simply ignore it

With those out of the way, I'm more traditional in the sense that I believe that people born as males should "feel" like a male and females should "feel" like a female. This doesn't mean males playing with stereotypical male toys or for them to fulfill jobs such as construction or medicine. I think that just because a male likes to play dress up or play with "girl' toys, doesn't mean he should classify himself as being female or that society should push him to identify as a female. People automatically assume that someone not adhering to their gender role is transgender, which I believe is a flawed method of looking at it. In my opinion, nobody is born wanting to be the opposite gender. As of right now, nobody for sure knows why someone might want to identify as another gender. Some people say you were meant to be born as the opposite gender, but this doesn't make any sense from a biological standpoint. Which sperm cell gets inside the egg is completely based on factors such as sperm vitality, sperm count, position, and Brownian motion. Nobody is born as the "wrong" sex. Therefore, I think identifying as a different gender may be more based on neurological and social factors. Is there anything wrong with identifying as a different gender? No. Do I have any prejudice against these people? Nope. It just is just a statistical deviation from the norm, so I don't think it should be glorified in the media by creating dozens of gender identities that people are almost encouraged to follow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (10-10-2015),User5931 (10-15-2015)