Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever found a shiny Pokemon?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I was in that route by that tree town.. in ruby/sapphire/emerald idk what route it is but its one of the only places you can catch a barboach. And i wanted a wishcash so could have a pokemon that knew fissure. I saw a shiny one and killed it -_-

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    (you need an account to see links)
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonToRuleNeopia View Post
    I was in that route by that tree town.. in ruby/sapphire/emerald idk what route it is but its one of the only places you can catch a barboach. And i wanted a wishcash so could have a pokemon that knew fissure. I saw a shiny one and killed it -_-
    Aww

My friend once encountered a shiny Poochyena during that scripted attack scene where you're forced to kill it after choosing a starter.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    Aww

My friend once encountered a shiny Poochyena during that scripted attack scene where you're forced to kill it after choosing a starter.
    noooooo hahah that can happen?? thats terrible! I used to be a competitive battler on like pokecommunity and pe2k.. but just like neo i cheated my pokemon to be good

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Aww

Ouch, that's what I call tough luck.
    Sounds a lot like a story that could happen to me, to be honest.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    noooooo hahah that can happen?? thats terrible! I used to be a competitive battler on like pokecommunity and pe2k.. but just like neo i cheated my pokemon to be good
    Yeah, it broke my heart just hearing her talk about it, haha. I still adore my naturally caught shinies, I keep them in their own PC box.

I never battled much but I absolutely loved breeding and wild-catch RNGing. It's easy to PokeSAV a Pokemon with legit stats but I think the issue was that there'd be bits of hex code in the Pokemon's PID that either were missing or didn't belong, and it wasn't an issue with RNGing. I think someone came in 2nd place in a Nintendo regional with one of my breeds once. Hohoho.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yeah, it broke my heart just hearing her talk about it, haha. I still adore my naturally caught shinies, I keep them in their own PC box.

I never battled much but I absolutely loved breeding and wild-catch RNGing. It's easy to PokeSAV a Pokemon with legit stats but I think the issue was that there'd be bits of hex code in the Pokemon's PID that either were missing or didn't belong, and it wasn't an issue with RNGing. I think someone came in 2nd place in a Nintendo regional with one of my breeds once. Hohoho.
    thats tight! I would pokesav and then battle for fun. never for any reward or anything. It was just fun. Im past the point where I've grown out of pokemon and now I look back on it nostalgically and just wanna play it all the time but don't wanna dedicate the time. I owned and beat every game through platinum

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    thats tight! I would pokesav and then battle for fun. never for any reward or anything. It was just fun. Im past the point where I've grown out of pokemon and now I look back on it nostalgically and just wanna play it all the time but don't wanna dedicate the time. I owned and beat every game through platinum
    I used to RNG so I'd have legit Pokemon to trade for copies of other peoples' rarer legit Pokemon, haha. The advent of wifi trading in Pokemon was glorious, I could trade with forum members from all around the world. RNGing was really fun, required a lot of timekeeping and such but it was just so rewarding to have shiny flawless Pokemon at your fingertips. But I'm the same way as you now, I'm too lazy to get back into it. Calibrating took hours sometimes. ~_~

The only Pokemon game cartridges I don't have are Red and Blue, I have everything from Yellow up till Black and White.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I used to RNG so I'd have legit Pokemon to trade for copies of other peoples' rarer legit Pokemon, haha. The advent of wifi trading in Pokemon was glorious, I could trade with forum members from all around the world. RNGing was really fun, required a lot of timekeeping and such but it was just so rewarding to have shiny flawless Pokemon at your fingertips. But I'm the same way as you now, I'm too lazy to get back into it. Calibrating took hours sometimes. ~_~

The only Pokemon game cartridges I don't have are Red and Blue, I have everything from Yellow up till Black and White.
    once i got my ps3 and I started getting into call of duty i sold my ds and gameboy sp and all my games.. and all my cards.. so if i ever play its if i borrow someones or use emulators. If they ever make an emulator that can flawlessly battle someone over bluetooth or wifi.. my life will be made. Nintendo needs to develop a pokemon app or something. They'd make a killing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have!!!

In Pokemon Platinum, my sixth fossil that I revived was a shiny Cranidos. LEGIT! <3

My little brother also found a shiny Raticate when he was trying to find a Machop to trade to his friend.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    once i got my ps3 and I started getting into call of duty i sold my ds and gameboy sp and all my games.. and all my cards.. so if i ever play its if i borrow someones or use emulators. If they ever make an emulator that can flawlessly battle someone over bluetooth or wifi.. my life will be made. Nintendo needs to develop a pokemon app or something. They'd make a killing
    I think there's already a version of Desmume out with wifi support, but I haven't tried it yet since I just use my official cartridge whenever I need Wifi. I thought it was amazing that Desmume could emulate Pal Parking though, I was able to Pal Park Pokemon from RSE over to the newer games, both emulated. Nintendo did kinda try expanding onto the internet with Dream World, but it got so much traffic that they had to limit access to 1 hour a day, which is really lame. It got boring fast.