16/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    5d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Exclamation ~ ★ * Ultimate guide to Unregistered Emails (UEs) * ★ ~

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS GUIDE, REPOST OR QUOTE OUTSIDE THIS THREAD.
    I have attempted to include every little or big trick that I've acquired, as many methods as possible, and I've included some of my own innovative ideas. Realize though, that my guide is just that, a guide. Without your own knowledge, creativity and drive, you won't go very far.

I kind of realize that this is a wall of text...
    Sorry! But like I said, it's very detailed and covers as much as I think is
    relevant to unregistered emails. (:
    In any case, I hope you enjoy it...and can stay focused LOL.

INTRODUCTION

In my guide, I will avoid giving you the basic information that I think you should already know. I find it trivial to tell you how to sign up to hotmail. Instead, I will give you tips for efficiency and give you guidelines to drive your imagination wild!

Basically, unregistered emails are simply what they are called: unregistered emails. They are sometimes called UEs. Neopet accounts are always attached to an email. The best part is, is that after a certain amount of time, email domains like to delete inactive accounts! At this point, you can register the email and request the Neopets information.

* Note: A lot of my guide is based on hotmails as unregistered emails; however, I will address others at certain times as well. Furthermore, many of the parts link together; it's a good idea to find the time and read through the whole thing chronologically. Or I guess you can just scan too haha.

EMAIL PURGING (TIMES BEFORE DELETION)

Many people get the dates wrong, so I will provide you with as accurate information as I can.

HOTMAIL deletes email addresses every 1 Year. However; they are deactivated after 9 months.
    YAHOO deactivates email address after4 months. The amount of time before deletion is estimated to be around 2.5 Years.
    GMAIL deletes email addresses every 9 months. They are deactivated after 3 months.

OBTAINING UNREGISTERED EMAILS

I'm sure you have read many guides in obtaining unregistered emails; from generating random names to creating disposable emails, to harvesting emails from certain sites. Well here they are, all compiled; and more!

First of all, I'd like to introduce you to my favourite site! [(you need an account to see links)
    This site has been recently modified and makes it much easier to use. Now, one of my number one aims is to be efficient. This is my number one tool to increase efficiency.
    Let me point out the most important, and main ones: (These can all be found in the Tool Menu)

1. Add Line Numbers [(you need an account to see links) This tool basically allows you to add numbers to the end of every line. So for example, I would paste the word 'hello' 100 times (each in a new line). I would then go to 'Suffix line number with' and type in '@hotmail.com'. I would then click 'Number Each Line Right', and ta-da, before you know it, you suddenly have a list of 100 emails!
    2. Add Prefix/Suffix to Line [(you need an account to see links) Basically adds a prefix or suffix to the line. This is great if you have a range of different random words, adding '@hotmail.com', then '[email protected]', and so on will greatly increase the list of emails that you have.
    3. Add/Remove Line Breaks [(you need an account to see links) Self explanatory.
    4. Remove Duplicate Lines [(you need an account to see links) Save yourself some time, and remove any emails that are there more than once!
    5. Remove Lines Containing… [(you need an account to see links) Don't want any random '@gmail' accounts or so forth? Remove them easily!
    6. Remove Extra Spaces [(you need an account to see links) Removes any extra and unwanted spaces. E.g. If you have two spaces, it will reduce it to one.
    7. Permutation Generator [(you need an account to see links) Extremely useful in generating emails such as 'hello_princess_girl' etc.

Extracting emails from large blocks of text:
    Here is a list of helpful tools. They are all extremely similar and do the same job.
    [(you need an account to see links)

METHOD 1 Generating Emails:

In my opinion, depending on how you generate your emails, it can be extremely ineffective to extremely effective.
    1. You can have completely random strings of letters and numbers. You can use the textmechanic version, but I find this one much more effective. [(you need an account to see links) Unlike textmechanic, there is no limit to the number of strings that you can generate. It's also just as easy to use! Follow the instructions as you would.
    2. The use of the Permutation Generator (You can find the link above). There are actually quite a few different permutation tools on that page. They are explained below.

• Universal Text Permutation Generator: This can either scramble a single word - e.g. 'hi' will come out as 'hi or ih' and so on. These are useful especially to get variations of names. For example, Chloe will provide a list of 'Chleo/Chole/Choel/Chelo/Cheol/Clheo and so on'.
    • Universal Text Combination Generator: This is actually more useful than the above, in my opinion. If you input the same list of words (10 or so for example), add a divider if you like (e.g. _ or .) then many different combinations will come out. Afterwards, just add '@hotmail.com' as a suffix using the suffix tool.
    • The other two below are very similar. You will just need to try them out to see what it's like!
    Of course, after generating the emails, you'll have to add suffixes to them all. [(you need an account to see links)
    3. This method is sometimes called the Excel Method. That is because it can be done in excel as well. But excel basically puts in a number at the end of each string. This can also be done with much less trouble using one of the tools I have linked above.

METHOD 2 Hash lists:

A while ago, these were much more abundant; but not anymore. In any case, these can still be found, but the chances are, if you can find them, somebody else has too. There's no consequence in trying, though. Where do you find them? Search for them.

METHOD 3 Search engines:

Every search engine will have spiders/crawlers/robots etc. (whatever you'd like to call them). Therefore, they all pick up different things. To be the most effective in collecting emails through the use of search engines, you should use as big a range as you can.
    1. All purpose search engines: [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links)
    2. Blog search engines: (Useful for searching up Neopet blogs) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links)
    3. Email search engines: [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links)
    4. People search engines: [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links)
    5. Source code search engines: [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links)
    "You're not telling us how to use these?" No, I'm not. Creativity, some knowledge, and a little bit of brains can get you far with what I'm providing you already!

Google is still the most common, out of all of the above. So here you go, some Google search operators:

"How can I use the above effectively?" I commonly use 'site:' and "@hotmail" together. There are many other ways though!

Use languages:
    Neopets does not only cater for English, so why should we only go for English websites, forums, emails, etc.? If you're searching, why not find pages in Spanish, instead of just English? Think about the possibilities that opens up.
    ** Note, you will have to, after searching, click on 'Pages from X country only' (Translate the page if you need to.)
    French [(you need an account to see links)
    Chinese [(you need an account to see links)
    Spanish [(you need an account to see links)
    Japan [(you need an account to see links)
    Portugal [(you need an account to see links)
    Phillipines [(you need an account to see links)

METHOD 4 Disposable Emails:

Many people have, and often sign up or create Neopet accounts using disposable emails. This simply means that the email can be accessed by everyone and anyone. So technically, they are not 'unregistered' but I would still put them under this heading.
    Disposable Email Sites: [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links)

It is a good idea to gather a large list of random names/etc. and then find the endings of the above, add suffixes to them all, then get them checked for accounts.

METHOD 5 Forums:

One of the best ways, in my opinion. (That was, until everyone started checking anyway.) It's still a good way though!
    How do you find these forums? Search engines. And there's already a part on that above. It is often best if the forum related to Neopets, but like I've said, most of those have been looked through, so unless you find something really obscure, chances are, all the emails creating and the best items/pets taken. However, other forums work as well.

1. Use the search engine to find the emails in the forum - i.e. site:(you need an account to see links) "@hotmail", then copy and pasting the whole page into one of the email extractors that you can find above.
    2. Using the forums own search engine. (Self explanatory)
    3. Manually extract emails . (Self explanatory)
    4. Find forum URLs that are similar to (you need an account to see links) (Whereby changing the 1 to different numbers will change the profile). Use the program above, paste in (you need an account to see links) then add the numbers to the end. Then use the email harvester to extract the emails.

METHOD 6 Email Harvesters:

What are email harvesters? They simply harvest emails, as you would harvest wheat. Different harvesters do different things, but the most common tools include searching up pages through terms put in by the user, then extracting all the emails from those pages. Others can extract emails from a list of links provided. (This is very useful for Method 5).
    Most, if not all email harvesters will need to be 'bought' or needs an activation key. There are ways to bypass this, of course. Though that can't, and will not be discussed in this guide. Torrents can be downloaded, so can cracks and activation keys.

Atomic Email Hunter [(you need an account to see links)
    Email Extractor Pro [(you need an account to see links)
    Email Extractor 14 [(you need an account to see links) ** I have not tried this, so I can't say it works. It says it's free though, so you might be interested in trying it out.

Some other interesting programs:
    Atomic Web Spider [(you need an account to see links) (The difference to the Email Hunter is that it can search through password protected sites.)
    Atomic Mail Verifier [(you need an account to see links) Verifies mails for you.

METHOD 7 Neopet Usernames:

Where can you find huge lists of Neopets usernames?
    • Guilds (Join the guild, use the member list)
    • Galleries (Use a gallery grabber.)
    • Shops
    • Neofriends
    Interesting sites with large amounts of Neopets UNs: *At the time of posting, I haven't gone through any of these.
    [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links) [(you need an account to see links)
    Wait - what do I do now? You add @hotmail.com to the end of them, and enjoy your new list of emails!

Efficiency, extracting usernames from large lists or sites:
    Use Office Word. (Microsoft or Mac both work). Word keeps the formatting. Usually they are in columns, so simply use the table/arrow tool and highlight the whole column, ctrl+x (cut) then paste it into a notepad (which removes the formatting), add @hotmail.com to the end of it all and ta-da! Word can also be used for replacing things, such as ctrl+f (click replace).

SOME INTERESTING TIPS

• Be organised. Sadly, I didn't realise I should be until hindsight, so here I am, warning you now. Have folders for everything. Separate emails that have nothing to emails that have something. Have lists for already registered emails with Neopet accounts attached, and other lists for unregistered emails and so on.
    • Save everything. I would suggest, once checking all the emails in a separate list, copying and pasting that entire list onto a bigger file. And then deleting the smaller file. This is just so that you can easily remove duplicates; and furthermore, if you've checked it before, why should you need to check it again? Just ctrl+f in that list and if it's there already, don't check it.
    • Neopets only allows you to check a maximum of 100 accounts on any IP. I use [(you need an account to see links) and Hot Spot Shield (HSS) [(you need an account to see links) as proxies if I want to check more than 100.

CHECKING/REGISTERING EMAILS

- Use a mass email checker (which can probably be found in the downloads section). This is automatic and is the most efficient.
    - Manually. As you may know, when signing up normally, you have to fill in all the information before checking whether the email is available. Well, I have good news. There are easier ways. Sign up here [PM Me, if you want to know.] and you can check straight away.

Email Endings:

*Special: @hotmail.co.uk [(you need an account to see links)
    For every other ending, when signing up, scroll down, on the bottom right, there should be a 'Languages' bit. Click on that, change your language, and ta-da, your ending to @hotmail is changed!
    Common endings [(you need an account to see links) ** Does not mean they all work with hotmail, although the majority of the popular ones actually do.

Checking whether there is a Neopets' account attached:

There actually used to be a lot of programs that did this automatically. I'm not so sure about now, and I certainly haven't seen any around, unless I've missed them. However, let me teach you the most efficient way of checking.

• You will not be using /login.phtml, simply because you'd have to click 'Forgot Username' every time, because when you go back, it automatically switches to 'Forgot Password'. Use, instead, [(you need an account to see links). You simply have to paste it into the bottom right box, and press enter!
    • If the email doesn't arrive? Use [PM Me, if you want to know.]. As Neopets is linked to Viacom/Nickelodeon, you can retrieve your password/username through this too, especially if the first doesn't work (and I have come across emails where Neopets wouldn't send the information, but MQ does).
    Only 3 Emails per day on a single IP?
    Well, there is another way to increase this to 18 per IP. This is to use hotmail aliases. This is very easy to use. Simply log into the hotmail account that you've created. There should be the button on the left panel, saying 'Inbox'. On the right of that button, there is a cog wheel image. Click it, and then a new set of links should come up. Click 'Create a Hotmail alias'. After that, you just have to follow the instructions.

GETTING INTO THE ACCOUNT

- You'll need a birthday cracker. You can probably find one somewhere to download; but, what if you don't have one? The one you have doesn't work? Other people are willing to do it, and I'm sure they'll have the tools to birthday crack too. Some do it for free, some charge.
    - Pins? Easy, send it to the email. You have access, I'm sure!

WHAT TO CHECK FOR IN AN ACCOUNT:
    [(you need an account to see links)]

I hope you have enjoyed this guide, and that it has been helpful to you!
    I have tried to include as much as I can remember to include. If there is anything missing that you think ought to be here, please let me know!
    Thanks for reading, Rain ♥

Oh, also... if it helped, please (but don't feel obliged) consider passing
    around some rep. n___n Actually, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to put
    a sort of semi-reminder here, but if I'm not, you can remove it (@Mods)

Last edited by Rain; 02-21-2012 at 07:05 PM.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Rain For This Useful Post:

Acid (04-19-2012),AyBeCee (06-22-2017),Balletdancer (07-17-2012),bbqjosh (04-07-2012),bluevitriol (12-07-2016),Cody. (05-10-2012),fairydust201 (11-23-2012),firefly (08-24-2012),Frank12 (03-20-2012),holyshiro (02-21-2015),John (02-21-2012),Kad (05-11-2012),Leet (02-21-2012),Liv (12-07-2014),neoplux (03-19-2012),npm (02-21-2012),Ronith (05-01-2012),runbikesurf (02-21-2012),Ryan~ (02-21-2012),Slasher (02-21-2012),trix (05-06-2012),typical (02-21-2012),Utsuho (06-12-2018),yamakracker (02-21-2012),Zeus (02-21-2012),Zioax69 (02-22-2012),zxzero (05-10-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Nice guide ^^
    thank you for all the details

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    120/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    26d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Nice guide, every link has the ] in it just so you know

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    5d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) Glad to help!

@(you need an account to see links) You're welcome.
    It seemed like a guide people wanted, so yeah. I realised, but I'm too lazy to change it haha. It doesn't mess with the links anyway. ^__^ Thanks though.

Oh also, if it helped, please consider +repping. :3!
    Last edited by Rain; 02-21-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    This will probably prove to be very useful. I've found emails using the search engines and also using programs. I've used every program you listed and I can say, that the Atomic ones need to be registered to save a list, same about the Email Extractors. I might give a new look to the web spider, since I might know a way to save the list without registering. Tried a bunch of other programs as well, but they've all failed for me.

Anyway, a very nice guide and will help a lot of grabbers

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links)! Most detailed guide on this topic I've seen
    Last edited by typical; 02-21-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Very nice guide. Very detailed. Maybe you could add pictures? But I can still understand well how to find unregistered emails whithout

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    5d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) Oh yeah, I know those need registering to save. :p (Hence the paragraph above) ^__^. Yeah definitely, I know what you mean. I've tried many programs as well and I have all these downloaded shit on my computer haha. That would be good though, if you find something useful, feel free to let me know!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I'm confused about the Atomic Web Spider, how do you use it to get the emails?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Great guide but im too lazy to do all of that :l