Hello, everyone;
I kinda found this site through looking for neopets guides/cheats/external community. I used to play neopets when I was like, 8, and now, ten years later, I'm back I guess. Just trying some stuff out, seeing if I can actually make some NP this time. I think max I ever.. Actually -Break from typing this- (you need an account to see links) That is my old neopet. From forever ago. I wish I could remember that accounts password, but alas, I cannot. So I started anew, with another screenname i've picked up over the years, and gonna cheat my way through the system, which in my opinion is always more fun than actually playing the game (Which I learned from when I was botting Runescape about 3 months ago, hahaha)
I work full time as a closing coach in a kitchen at a pub, and I have an active life, so excuse me for not being active on here, if I'm not. I don't really mean to be, but I really try to make time for my computer. Poor thing has been neglected as of late.
Yeah, that's my introduction, I've always gone above and beyond what .. is normal?
I guess that means I'm abnormal.
I'm crazy.
Nice to meet you.