Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess ruining UC trading wasn't enough.

Pronouns
    she/elle/o/ол
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    27d 8h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoespotate View Post

it's especially weird with goals that pathetic because you'll get that amount from Trudy's daily within a week, even if you do nothing else... =/
    Exactly. I can get my way there with Trudy's or food club or a few lucky resells, in days or even hours. And I suck at making NP. It's so hard to believe that these people who act like such hotshots are really so awful at getting anywhere with their goals... and in the signature? Oh, come on. That's such an obvious begging tactic. WTF, PC?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'll never go into UC trading/owning (IDGAF), but I'll admit, even if the Plushie elephante was pleb tier I'd pay to transform one of my pets into it.

Like, only 1 UC elephante design survived. I would've kept it basic blue if I had the option. I remember that day....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    315d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramatical View Post
    (you need an account to see links)

Fuck these morons.

BD-UC trading was how I've managed to stay afloat all this time, to keep trading up behind the scenes, slowly but surely.

Now they've taken that away too. -__-

Back to buying my dream pets, I suppose. *empties wallet*
    Lol these people are determined to make trading miserable

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    20d 23h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    idk what they were thinking when they made this

This is kinda pathetic
    Also do the "values" seem off to anyone else?
    Like what kind of random number is 870-935 HSD
    Why so specific?
    What happened to just 800 HSD+
    Or 850 HSD+?

If my pet is 934 HSD oh damn I can't trade for a Darigan Grundo
    Seriously.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    164d 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    They're morons.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-26-2015),Sakuras (08-29-2015),SweetSong (08-26-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    103d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    LOL
    see, with the PCers, going on the pc is literally ALL THEY DO. so of course they aren't gonna be making nps, playing games, etc. MAYBE they'll also be NCers but it's usually one or the other since both of those boards are insanely time-consuming lmfao

the UC market is stuck so there's no more uptrading or downtrading anymore - everything is ruined and IDK if it'll ever get fixed xD i knew shit went to hell when i actually decided to try and "trade up" for my final permie but couldnt and literally all i got was underoffers lol. i'm glad i finally have all my permies though (with the wonderful help of ck), so i'll hopefully never have to go on the PC ever again x_x that place is a hell hole. and if the purge comes back soon everything will be a MILLION TIMES WORSE.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I really hate attaching arbitrary rankings to pets of any kind, unless its purely a paint brush price thing, y'know?

Like, if trading was how it should be- trade what you don't want for what you do- then it would actually be fun. But now everyone is trying to trade "up" and not getting anywhere. It doesn't matter what you like, you have to trade UP!

Also, it makes people really dumb. Same thing with /~clara for NC (although I understand that one a little bit more). You ask people what THEY value something at, and they link you to a guide. People don't know how to value things on their own anymore.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    315d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sableye View Post
    LOL
    see, with the PCers, going on the pc is literally ALL THEY DO. so of course they aren't gonna be making nps, playing games, etc. MAYBE they'll also be NCers but it's usually one or the other since both of those boards are insanely time-consuming lmfao

the UC market is stuck so there's no more uptrading or downtrading anymore - everything is ruined and IDK if it'll ever get fixed xD i knew shit went to hell when i actually decided to try and "trade up" for my final permie but couldnt and literally all i got was underoffers lol. i'm glad i finally have all my permies though (with the wonderful help of ck), so i'll hopefully never have to go on the PC ever again x_x that place is a hell hole. and if the purge comes back soon everything will be a MILLION TIMES WORSE.
    PC people are usually very poor except with NC

I must be totally unusual being rich and having a shit load of UCs XD People must be like wah?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    103d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    you and i both xDD
    i know maybe one or two other PCers who also RS lmao but then again they aren't TOO into the PC

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazuli For This Useful Post:

Bowsette (08-26-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    59d 18h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallowking View Post
    I really hate attaching arbitrary rankings to pets of any kind, unless its purely a paint brush price thing, y'know?

Like, if trading was how it should be- trade what you don't want for what you do- then it would actually be fun. But now everyone is trying to trade "up" and not getting anywhere. It doesn't matter what you like, you have to trade UP!

Also, it makes people really dumb. Same thing with /~clara for NC (although I understand that one a little bit more). You ask people what THEY value something at, and they link you to a guide. People don't know how to value things on their own anymore.
    I knoooow, I think people are afraid to make most offers there anymore. Either because they will be shit on for under offering by a whole cap or they are afraid trade anything incase its value will go up. I also duunno why can't just post the value themselves if they know what the guide says and are fine with that anyways.