I'm a student. As of late my grades have been coming progressively worse, i just feel like i care less and less about everything. I'm not exactly depressed but some just feels off. My grades are the primary problem though. I go to a private boarding school and if my grades arent good enough i risk not being asked back. plus my parents have decided that if i cant round off the year with at least an 80% average i will not be allowed to go back. In the first term I got a 76% average and right now it just keeps sinking. I care a lot about the school and it would kill me to not be able to come back next year, but i just feel like it's a lost cause and i cant pull it together(even though i know if i focus down hard enough on it i can). I'm plenty smart enough to do the work, but i just cant seem to get my work ethic going. i spend a ton of time procrastinating and i have a lot of trouble actually getting started on my work. So does anyone have any suggestions on how i can improve my work ethic and get my grades and life back together a bit?