Thread: How would I make something that just auto clicks a banner? (not neopets)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/3
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

How would I make something that just auto clicks a banner? (not neopets)

Ok so iv been playing the game "Chicken Smoothie" for a while now. Its a shitty petsite but im an addict so whatever.

Their events ALWAYS center on clicking banners that appear at the bottom of a page every 20 minutes. Basically, to get all the rare items and pets, you need to be on the site literally every 20 minutes to hit the banners. Its a gigantic pain in the ass and takes a LOT of just sitting at my computer with the tab open. You need to hit probably 150 banners to get all the things you want.

It can be any page. So if I just refresh the exact same page every 20 minutes, the banner will appear eventually.

It looks like so:

The banner does not appear 100% after every refresh. Its like, after the 20 min timer is up, you just refresh maybe 10 times and itll eventually show up on WHATEVER page. Same place every time!

There is no capcha or thing that checks for human interaction. I usually just open the banner link in a new tab. I guess I could hardcode it to just only work on one page. You can even find the banner on the "got an item from the banner" page.

How can I automate this process??? I don't care if its through a duct tape bullshit like downloading an auto-refresher and an auto-clicker and somehow making it work? or if I could make a chrome plug-in?? I dunno.

Any suggestions get rep
    Last edited by CaptainNight; 08-01-2015 at 11:33 AM.
    [CENTER]Lazy and Paranoid

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 4h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm a complete noob at this, but there are some auto-clickers programs in which you can record your mouse movements and clicks. You can record yourself refreshing and clicking the banner, waiting 20 minutes and do the same.
    However I'm sure it can be done easily with a script (like the BD auto-fighter one, with the difference that what you're asking is way simpler). Try to make a request (you need an account to see links), I'm sure someone will help you
    Last edited by ribossoma; 08-01-2015 at 11:55 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ribossoma For This Useful Post:

CaptainNight (08-01-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Although it might not be the most expedient method, I would just set up an autoclicker macro that runs on a timer.

You can have it hit the refresh button on 20-minute intervals, then click on the bottom of the page where the banner is located.
    Additionally, you can have it refresh the page subsequently in 5-second intervals while clicking the bottom of the page each time, simply to ensure that, if the banner is not present on the first refresh, your chances are greatly increased for that 20-minute wait period.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    If you are willing to pay/rep I'm sure someone can do this automatically within an application for you. Similar to the Neopets programs. Just make a request in the program request section.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------