Here's my suggestion on how to transfer Neopoints and gather them in your main. I used to do that and put them in a bank on my main to collect interests but it never rack up to a lot until they were frozen. Through a few trials and errors (and hundreds) hundreds! of accounts banned later, this is the method I find that works the most when used in moderation.
First things first, make sure that your automated account is not frozen. Make the NPs you want through SS or AB, and just let it sit to see if it's flagged. Don't ever transfer NPs from an about to be frozen account to any other accounts.
1) Make sure your main is good enough to rack up that much NPs. That includes playing enough games (just play each game 3 times and you'll be fine), age:NPs ratio; I would say gain about 10 million NPs a month for start up accounts, if it gets older, approx 6 months, 30 million a month would be safe. Most freeze happens when I send tons of money to accounts that has no way of making that much NPs. I got frozen on new, safe, used on moderation new accounts more than I do on abused old accounts. That being said, never ever send your NPs to a shell, unless your shell looks like a main.
Note: I've heard stories where if you SS with one account, let it sit for a month, send it to your second shell, let it sit, then only send it to your main. This is just stupid, it has never work for me. People who have claim that this method works I do believe them, but you have to think that there are things that are the deciding factor for TNT that goes unmentioned, like age, capabilities, the amount of manual effort they put in their shell accounts. It relies on 3 accounts to be looking legit, rest assured that if one of them get frozen, the rest will follow suit.
2) Transfer items only, that goes without saying. Try getting easy to sell items like paint brushes or codestones. Between paint brush and eggs/potions, I find that potions are less suspicious; I seem to get frozen a lot more transfering paint brushes. Again there are items that could be worth more but these are just the easiest to sell. We will worry about turning them into NP on your main later.
3) This is the easiest step, place the item you want to sell on your shop, make sure that you price them LESS than 1,000 NP and buy it with your main. It helps (it does) by say, putting paint brush as 100NP for sale, and along with that countless other junk item for 100NP sale as well, this could be anything, omelette perhaps. Your shop does not log sales less than 1k so there is a minimal chance TNT would trace it to the purchaser (not if they don't put time into investigating it). As long as your shell account is safe from being frozen, any sales that is not logged would be safe.
4) Start an entirely new shell account. Don't be too dependent on one single shell, it could be easily linked back to your main. As the matter of fact I usually make 5 mil per shell, transfer NP to my main, and never touch it again. I use SS more than AB.
5) So, you've made NP illegally but didn't manage to raise any flags. Transfer it in the safest method possible..... selling it could be tricky. I had an account aged 3 months that has about 20 paint brushes, I let it sit for a month, and then started to sell them all at once. That account was frozen without any reasons. The same happens to a lot of other accounts where I try make one time sales where it makes me a lot of profit. I think TNT somehow knows how much money you're making in an account. Again, make sure your account is actually capable and aged well. There's really no trick to it, just make sure that you sell it moderately.
Other trading method - Trading Post
Just to note I find this method the most useless. No one has any idea how long TNT keeps the trading post logs to themselves, but they do. At any point in the future when you choose to play legit, it may be tracable back to you. Illegal accounts could be banned months later even if you choose to play legit later. Making a trading post transfer is like having a cheating tattoo on your account. Also, it's cliche. Think about how many trades a day are done with Baby Paint Brush, TNT could simply search for all the brush transfered a day and flag those that does not exceed 600k (which is the price of the BP. Honestly I have never made a trading post transfer successfully. Both accounts either have to look really really legit, or they both get frozen.
Other trading method - Auction
People have claimed that this method works very well, it only requires patience, but I don't really see how this works. You either have to neofriend your shell to make a profitable transfer, or you have to bid with everyone else.
The best thing to do is also to start major transfering with an account that age more than 2 months. Just SS or AB with your shell until your main reach maturity. I have an account that is around 4-5 months, transfer and made tons of profits, and I don't think it raises any flags, neither does my sides. There used to be a guide on how to make NPs safely with programs but it's on other forums. I will post the links here once someone start writing these guides.
Last but not least, USE PROXIES!
So there you have it. I would come back and update more when I have some new findings. My main has been a cheating one and I had it for a while without being frozen using the above method, and I don't generally raise flags unless I did a stupid mistake. I will let you know here if I manage to get this one frozen.
Just wanted to let everyone know, transactions in your shop under 1000 NP ARE STILL LOGGED.
This has been confirmed by Andrew/Describles, and many other users as well now. And from my own expeirence, its pretty obvious that every type of transaction, whether it be shop sniping or trading post or straight up gifting, they're ALL tracked.
There's no difference picking on method over the other, becuase there is really no way to get around it. TNT will see everything.
It's nice to know but what I did was simply hack the shit out of several accounts and transferred all the np by selling a lot of 99K items. Transferred like 40M pure onto a one day old account.
No proxy or what so ever. Then just leave it alone for a month or so. I still have that account lol.
Just make sure your IP isn't flagged as a hacker or been banned before.
Then just throw away the accounts, self freeze changed pw, etc etc.
By locking them out, they would need to file a ticket and what not, giving you time to either use the np or move it onto another account using proxy.
Chances are they are going to bust your first shell.
You can spread it out afterwards with proxies. Honestly, don't do what I did because it has a very high freeze rate.
The point is, TNT is going to track you one way or another. The goal is not to get chain iced but one or two accounts are definitely going to get frozen.
Last edited by Evelsaint; 12-24-2011 at 01:33 AM.
There is nothing wrong with using the trading post to send items and nps. If you stay below the NP flag limit, you will be fine. TNT flags on suspicious one sided trades, and if you stay below that limit, you're fine. Of course it's still tracked if they ever go back to see what's up with whatever account getting something, but as a website deliverer for two years now, I can tell you that there's nothing wrong with the trading post. I've passed billions to customers through the tp, and only lost .05% of all customers. There's definately something in the frequency of it, but I have my own speculations of that. Also, never transfer two draik mps at once, some how that's a flag and will get tracked down later, lol.
reading all this information is really helpful wither you know it or not there's always room to improve on and am glad everyone shares there honest opinions thanks guys really helpful stuff
Don't be afraid to take risks but don't try too hard to look legit either.
What if I put items in my main's shop for 90k and just buy them with my shells NPs?
it is during the weekend, in 3 days, using proxys, to transfer "moderately" the nps, tnt, now, it has record of the commerce..
I'd read before that just sending an item to another shell via direct transfer isn't safe and that using the TP is safer and sniping safest, so now I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't direct transfers be more heavily tracked, to flush out people having multiple side accounts and whatnot?