DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The attic always restocks at 53 seconds after the minute. For instance it may restock at 7:04:53, which is the 53 seconds after it becomes 7:04 am. The attic also has the possibility to restock every 7 minutes. So it could restock at 7:04:53 and then again at 7:11:53. However, that does not mean that it will actually restock every 7 minutes, it just has the possibility to do so.
    Found some info.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    So in other words do not be surprised if there is 50 things stocked in an hour (random example) or it could take a few hours to see a single item? Maybe I need to find a new list posted on this site, the one I have now has variety though so I do not know what to really look for. And I do not have time to make my own lol.

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Are the restock times random in the Attic? This is my first time using the program and I have a list from one of the attic lists someone has provided in another thread so that should not be a problem but it has been going for over an hour now and not a single item has even been seen by the program. Is it just one of those "you have to get lucky" shops? Or does it actually restock every X minutes?

When the attic restocks its always @53 seconds past the minute and it can restock every 7 minutes. For example, it can restock at 8:04:53 and then again @8:11:53. Its not 100% it will rs every 7 minutes but it wll only restock at 7 minute intervals at 53 seconds past the minute. I hope that makes sense lol

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

damn you steve again!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

So in other words do not be surprised if there is 50 things stocked in an hour (random example) or it could take a few hours to see a single item? Maybe I need to find a new list posted on this site, the one I have now has variety though so I do not know what to really look for. And I do not have time to make my own lol.
    from my experience in the attic when it does rs its always a few items, around 20 maybe? but its more then just a couple items thats for sure.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

Steve (01-29-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    hmm...well I guess I will just keep the program going for a bit and see if anything even shows up. Right now I do not care if I buy something I just want to see an item pop up so that I know my list works lol.

Harry Potter
    hmm...well I guess I will just keep the program going for a bit and see if anything even shows up. Right now I do not care if I buy something I just want to see an item pop up so that I know my list works lol.
    I've never used the aaa aber so idk if it has in a built in timer. But you can a timer from sunnyneo I believe that tells you when the attic is going to rs so you dont have to keep ur aber on constantly.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Best way is to make your OWN list and then customize it from own experience. Soon you'll have an uber mega epic list that will always get you profit.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I do not even know what items stock though lol. I have read it is only r80 to r90 items but is that all items in neopets in that rarity or just from some select shops like stamps, mps, armor etc?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I would make a list of all the items from Rarity range X to X and use that as a list. Big lists won't really make a difference in speed unless you are using an ancient computer lol.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
    When the attic restocks its always @53 seconds past the minute and it can restock every 7 minutes. For example, it can restock at 8:04:53 and then again @8:11:53. Its not 100% it will rs every 7 minutes but it wll only restock at 7 minute intervals at 53 seconds past the minute. I hope that makes sense lol

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

damn you steve again!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

from my experience in the attic when it does rs its always a few items, around 20 maybe? but its more then just a couple items thats for sure.
    It always restocks 24 items when it restocks. It usually seems to restock about 2x per hour, but i'm not sure if that's a maximum or not...it's definitely not a minimum though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I were to plan buy membership so i can use this program. Nonetheless I am told program refreshes every minute when it only need refreshing on 7min. To me this being too risky to use for that reason. Once the restock is determined, it should only refresh after that on 7min interval. This is how that other site program works (Acheteur Ultime)