19/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by deirde View Post
    Okay so I just bought this game on 3ds called pocket card jockey. it's literally so weird but it's super addicting. I don't know how to explain it other than you race horses by playing solitaire and I've spent like hours doing it lmao
    ohhh i tried the demo for that!! its weird but super fun

I'm still working on Oblivion, I work so much it should keep me occupied for a while when I have free time thank god

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    ohhh i tried the demo for that!! its weird but super fun

I'm still working on Oblivion, I work so much it should keep me occupied for a while when I have free time thank god
    Haha yes, I tried the demo first and that's what got me to actually buy it lol.

I have soooo many hours clocked into Oblivion, even more than Skyrim probably. It really is a great game Are you playing on PC?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Haha yes, I tried the demo first and that's what got me to actually buy it lol.

I have soooo many hours clocked into Oblivion, even more than Skyrim probably. It really is a great game Are you playing on PC?
    i haven't played it through ever before, its kinda ugly but its ugly in a charming way so far ??
    and yeah I'm playing it on my PC, i have to mod it a bit to make the faces a bit less scary to look at but otherwise it's a regular playthrough of it for me so far.
    sneak/bows is what i'm running w, what i usually do in games like this tbh. its fun

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    i haven't played it through ever before, its kinda ugly but its ugly in a charming way so far ??
    and yeah I'm playing it on my PC, i have to mod it a bit to make the faces a bit less scary to look at but otherwise it's a regular playthrough of it for me so far.
    sneak/bows is what i'm running w, what i usually do in games like this tbh. its fun
    Yeah the graphics aren't great, and it's harder to go back and play it after playing newer games and definitely after playing Skyrim. I played it on xbox 360 and I'm super tempted to get it for PC for the mods, there are some really cool ones!

I always do sneak/dagger/pickpocket. Even when I try to play as a brute strength character they turn into a sneaking pickpocket lmao

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 18h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hearthstone. Ive been playing/watchin/searching for this a lot

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    22h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Only world of warcraft atm

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yeah the graphics aren't great, and it's harder to go back and play it after playing newer games and definitely after playing Skyrim. I played it on xbox 360 and I'm super tempted to get it for PC for the mods, there are some really cool ones!

I always do sneak/dagger/pickpocket. Even when I try to play as a brute strength character they turn into a sneaking pickpocket lmao
    i mainly just modded the faces to get rid of the khajiit looking like they got stung by bees a bunch of times ;(
    but yeah if you like oblivion a bunch it's pretty cheap on steam for the game of the year or legendary edition or wahtever, lmao

sneak+pickpocket is so much fun in games like these, as long as they're balanced well and all that. by balanced i mainly mean as long as the game is fair about stealth :^) also cause they're so used to people using 1H/2H weapons or magic, and then u stealth them for multiples of damage. >:^))
    and which they usually are even though so... i haven't run dagger and stealth since skyrim came out but i should try it again in oblivion. sneaky sneaky stabby stabby

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    5d 6h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Currently reliving the childhood with the help of GBA/NDS emulators. Going back to the old days with pokemon emerald rn.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Going to re-play FFVII this summer, again.
    Will play Zero Escape 3 when it comes out in a month.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Currently playing Outlast. Love dem horrors